About Stadshuset, Stockholm
Stadshuset, Stockholm - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Hantverkargatan 1, 111 52 Stockholm, Sweden
Ticket Price: 80 SEK
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 20.8K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, View Point, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Tower
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you didn’t know why, you’d think that the locals overhype the place. Their love for the bulding is derived from it’s deep ties to the Swedish National Romaticism. It’s also the location for the yearly Nobel Prize festivities. In other words, htye view it as a tangible proof of love for country. Most of it’s 8 million bricks were handcrafted. It’s decorated with a number of statues and paintings which depict Swedish history. The top of the tower offers awesome views of the city and the Gamla Stan, if you can dare to climb it’s 365 steps. No elevators, sorry. The towers is topped with a kronor weathervane, the national emblem of Stockholm. The interior are vast and beautiful, especially the ornately tiled Golden Room.
- The tower and the tower museum is only open during the summer.
- The Stadhuset is only visitable by guided tour, whether public or private. The tours last 45 minutes, and their timings may change day to day. Call ahead to book a private one if you want, or you can take a public tour.
Stadshuset Ticket Prices
Prices for Guided Tours 2017:
- Adult: 80 SEK
- Senior (over 65 years): 7$
- Students: 7 $
- Children 12-19 years old: 30 SEK
- Children 0-11 years: free
April to October 2017
- Adult: 110 SEK
- Senior (over 65 years): 90 kr
- Students: 90 kr
- Children 12-19 years old: 50 SEK
- Children 0-11 years: free
Stadshuset Opening and Closing Hours
- There are no specific timings for City Hall.
- You can visit it only through a guided tour.
- Public guided tours are held daily from about 10am to 3pm, depending on the season.
Ticket office timings:
- April-September: 08:30am to 4pm
- October to March 8:30am to 4:30pm
The tower remains open from May to September, remains shut between October to April.
How To reach Stadshuset by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Stadshuset
- Fem Sma
- Hus Linguini
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Stadshuset, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
Must see if visiting Stockholm as a tourist!
Stockholms landmärke nr 1
Väntkur och realtid finns på busshållplatsen
Bästa platsen i stan
- Nearby Attractions
- S:ta Clara Kyrkas Vänner
- Free Tour Stockholm
- Hotel Kungsträdgården
- Strindbergsgatan 47
- Jurist Södermalm
- The Royal Palace
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm