- Address: 114 35 Stockholm, Sweden Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Square
This is basically the socialite of squares. It’s famous for being famous. It’s famous for being posh and high end. It’s surrounded by important financial institution, is connected to major Stockholm thoroughfares, is serviced by upscale bars and restaurants (Sturehof, Spy Bar, Riche, Laroy, Hell's Kitchen, East and Sturecompagniet), is home to heavyweight fashion outlets (Versace, Hugo Boss, Gucci), some of the city’s most exclusive clubs, and has the Sturegallerian mall and the Scandic Anglais hotel. As such, the people watching here is terrific - full of the young and successful of Sweden.
How to Reach Stureplan
- Subway 13, 14 stop ostermalmstorg T-bana.
- Trams 7; Buses 54, 69, 76, 91 stop Stockholm Nybroplan.
- Buses 1, 2, 96, 323, 374 stop Stockholm Stureplan.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Stureplan Address: 114 35 Stockholm, Sweden
- Stureplan Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Stureplan: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.39% of people who visit Stockholm include Stureplan in their plan
66.67% of people start their Stureplan visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stureplan
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stureplan
People normally club together Spritmuseum and Thielska Galleriet while planning their visit to Stureplan.