Swedish Museum Of Natural HistoryCurrently Closed
- Address: Frescativagen 40, 114 18 Stockholm, Sweden
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +46-851954000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Natural History Museum
Swedish Museum Of Natural History - Review
Few museums are more fascinating to kids than museums of natural history. This one does a beautiful job of engaging children with their fantastic variety of exhibits and films in the 760 square metres Cosmonova dome theatre. The main exhibits explore biodiversity, the threat of illegal poaching and trade, fossil-based evolution exhibits, marine life, Sweden’s natural heritage, the path of millions of years of human evolution, meteorites and minerals and gemstones, and the climate of the planet.
Swedish Museum Of Natural History Information
- The Cosmonova can be experienced in English if you have your own 3.5mm earphones, or you buy them from the museum.
- Contact the museum for information on their guided tours.
- Audioguide tour of the The Human Journey exhibitions is available.
- Disabled accessible.
Swedish Museum Of Natural History Ticket Prices
- Adults 100 k
- Children/young people 5-18 yrs (20 minute films from 4 yrs) 50 kr.
- Pensioners and students 70 kr.
- Adults 75 kr
- Children/young people 5-18 yrs (20 minute films from 4 yrs) 35 kr.
- Pensioners and students 50 kr.
Swedish Museum Of Natural History Hours
- Closed on Mondays, unless it is a school or national holiday.
- The museum shot and cafe and restaurant may keep their own hours.
How To reach Swedish Museum Of Natural History by Public Transport
- By Trains: Krosatagen, Tag i Bergslagen
- Subway 13, 14
- Buses 50, 540, 608, 624C, 628C, 639, 670, 680, 691, 696
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Swedish Museum Of Natural History
2.11% of people who visit Stockholm include Swedish Museum Of Natural History in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
54.55% of people start their Swedish Museum Of Natural History visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Swedish Museum Of Natural History
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Swedish Museum Of Natural History
Swedish Museum Of Natural History Trips
Swedish Museum Of Natural History, Stockholm Reviews
Beautiful and extensive exhibitions, you can spend there a few hours and not be bored. The audio guide could be a little more developed in English. Great place to come with kids, a lot of interactive games and info for dinosaur freaks.
One of my all time favorite museum's. Really fun for both kids and adults, especially appreciated is the section with dinosaurs. They also have a very intriguing section with lots of eye opening facts regarding "global warming"
Big and nice place with a lot of interesting and educative content, I enjoyed it. It's also a good place to bring your kids. Watched two movies in the cinema, they were amazing!
Absolutely worth a visit. Interesting stuff and facts, a lot of (impressively huge) animals, some buttons to press to get their sounds and also experiments and things suitable for kids.
Very nice museum. Lots of good information. They have put alot of effort into their setup and layout. Numerous interactive displays that get you engaged. Mostly in the Swedish, with English inserts. 3 floors too this museum. Also has guided tours at a cost. The entrance for a self guided is free. Also has a little cafeteria if you want something too eat or drink.