Swedish Museum Of Performing Arts16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sibyllegatan 2, 114 51 Stockholm, Sweden
- Phone: +46-851955490
- Tags: Performance, Stage Show, Theatre
Inside what used to be a historic bakery is a museum dedicated to all the arts that happen on stage - dance, music, theatre, puppetry. It took more than a century to build up the museum’s collection of 50,000 objects dating from the 16th century to present times. These include colorful costumes, charming puppet theatre artefacts, weird things impossible to categorise, paintings and drawings, and a plethora of musical instruments from ancient to modern. It’s a lot more interesting than it sounds.
How to Reach Swedish Museum Of Performing Arts
- Trams 7; Buses 54, 69, 76, 91 stop Stockholm Nybroplan
- Ferries 80, Ressels Rederi stop Stockholm Nybrokajen
- Subway 11; Bus 412 stop Kungsträdgården T-bana
- Ferries 2, 3, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17, 19, 26 stop Stockholm Strömkajen
- Subway 13 and 14 stop Östermalmstorg T-bana
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.18% of people who visit Stockholm include Swedish Museum Of Performing Arts in their plan
50% of people start their Swedish Museum Of Performing Arts visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Swedish Museum Of Performing Arts
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Swedish Museum Of Performing Arts