Are you looking for what to do in Stockholm?
PLACES TO SEE
- Drottningholm Palace and Theater: There is no palace in Stockholm that is as spectacular and grans as this one. This is still home to the royal family, but don’t expect to bump into the royal family in the corridors. That part of the palace is guarded and screened off.
- Millesgarden: If you are interested in art, you will be able to find major pieces displayed here, including the reproduced sculpture the Hands-of-God. While strolling through the garden you will be able to find the sculptures atop columns around the garden above the city’s landscape. These are only copies of some of the famous works. The originals can be found across Sweden and in America.
- Stadshuset: This is where you need to go when you receive a Nobel Prize. This is a fine example of modern architecture. In the summer, you are allowed to climb the 328 ft (100 meter high) tower that offers, when you reach the top, the best view of Old Town (Gamla Stan).
- AG925 (Kronobergsgaten): If you are looking for something with a counter cultural and underground environment, this is the place to be. If it got any more eccentric or extreme, AG925 might be closed down.
- Blue Moon Bar: This is a street-level basement and bar that is actually a bar, nightclub and restaurant. Its décor is modern and chic and it attracts TV actors and supermodels.
- Casino Cosmopol: This is a world-class casino house that was installed in an old-age movie house going back to 1918. Here you will be able to find 4 bars and 2 restaurants and the casino is found on 4 floors.
Below we have a list of things to do in Stockholm and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Stockholm getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Stockholm with confidence.