The Ghost CentreCurrently Open
- Address: Hafnargata 9, Árborg, Eyrarbakki, Iceland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +354-8544510
- Ticket Price: 2000 ISK
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
The Ghost Centre offers interactive, fun and creepy exhibits that explore Icelandic folklores and culture. Ghost stories are common in Icelandic history and the Icelandic wonders offer audio guides that take you through a ghost-maze with 24 ghost stories that come to life with realistic ghosts and spooky décor. The ghosts appear in all shapes and the exhibits have old cars set in creepy rooms with scary themes!
The place offers 3 different sections- Icelandic Ghosts, Icelandic Elves and Icelandic Wonders. The Elves’ section has a museum dedicated to the Elves and the stunning Northern Lights. Fun fact- in Germanic paganism and mythology it is believed that elves were actually a minority race of gods who can be seen only if they want to be seen. The museum explores their mythological stories and also explains their origin. A small movie about the Northern lights explains how the Auroras Borealis is formed along with its science and a number of images.
If you love horror movies and the idea of the paranormal mixed with a little bit of magic, a visit here will thoroughly entertain you. End the day at the Ghost Café over some great waffles and coffee or simply stop by to buy a few souvenirs before you leave the centre.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Ghost Centre
- General admission fee: IsK 2000 per person, for other prices, visit official website.
How to Reach The Ghost Centre
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Eyrarbakki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Eyrarbakki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Ghost Centre Address: Hafnargata 9, Árborg, Eyrarbakki, Iceland
- The Ghost Centre Contact Number: +354-8544510
- The Ghost Centre Timing: 24-hrs
- The Ghost Centre Price: 2000 ISK
- Time required to visit The Ghost Centre: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!