Le Vaisseau365 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Bis Rue Philippe Dollinger, 67100 Strasbourg, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-369332669
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Hall
This particular kind of attraction has been gaining a lot of popularity since the millennium – where kids can get hands on with science and technology. The name of the place itself, which can be translated as The Ship, is symbolic of the child’s journey through science and technology. The place really does try and reach out to as many children as possible – it’s exhibits are presented in English, French, German and even Braille.
The permanent exhibitions are as follows:
- Being Humaninsight into the human body and its disabilities.
- Animals: Anderstanding the role of animals in our biosphere and how they’re distinct from humans.
- I Build: As Bob the Builder, plan your way through a civil project!
- Water: Understanding it’s importance, scarcity and future applications.
- Image and Sound: A journey into formation of the world around them.
- The Garden: A mini- zoo and botanic garden.
The Boutique in the entrance hall, with it’s many educational books, is an attraction unto itself; there’s a cafeteria with a decent refreshment menu; the Ateliers is excellent for hosting private workshops and activities; and the Room of 1000 Crumbs is an school-trip picnicking favorite!
Le Vaisseau Travel Tips
- A.k.a The Vessel.
- Boutique is accessible without ticket.
- Not an adult attraction.
Entrance Ticket Details For Le Vaisseau
- Adults – 8 Euros, Children- 7 Euros.
- Book of 10 tickets (valid for 1 year, transferable)- 60 Euros.
- Schools and groups (subject to reservation)- 6 Euros per person.
- Kombi-ticket for groups for the Vaisseau and the Old Town by boat– 11.50 Euros per person.
- Year-long family pass (4 people, non-transferable, valid for 1 year)– 100 Euros.
- Extra person (max 3 people) - 20 Euros.
- Day-long family pass (4 people) – 25 Euros.
Le Vaisseau Hours
- Open from 9am for school groups (subject to reservation).
How to Reach Le Vaisseau
- Tram C and E at Winston Churchill
- El Rancho
- Restaurant Beyrouth
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Strasbourg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Strasbourg and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.27% of people who visit Strasbourg include Le Vaisseau in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
43.27% of people start their Le Vaisseau visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Le Vaisseau
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Vaisseau
People normally club together Parc De L'orangerie and Strasbourg University Botanical Gardens, Jardin Botanique De L'université De Strasbourg while planning their visit to Le Vaisseau.