Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church1862 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3 Rue de la Flock Blue, 67000 Strasbourg, France Map
- Timings: 10:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 33-388324161
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids
There are two others churched dedicated to St. Peter in Strasbourg – a Lutheran-Catholic and a Romanesque. This is the Protestant one, which is also the reason it’s called “Young St. Peter’s”. Built on the site of a 7th century Columban Church (the remains of which are stills seen), the church is quite important to Strasbourg, even if it’s not quite as grandiose as the Cathedral. Features to note include the centuries old arched galleries, the 14th century frescoes, the unique choir screen, a famous choir organ and also the rib vault, the memorial slabs, the baptismal font and the painting on the altar. The cloisters too are lovely. Low key but tranquil, this place is usually an unexpected surprise to all those who visit. Some tourists have said that it carries the feeling of a great age, but the lightness of a young spirit.
Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church Travel Tips
- A.k.a EgliseProtestante Saint Pierre le Jeune.
- Call given contact number for guided tour.
- The church website gives a very detailed guide about how to go around viewing it: refer it.
How to Reach Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church
- Buses on Quai Kellerman
- La Chaumiere
- Yapan Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Strasbourg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Strasbourg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church Address: 3 Rue de la Flock Blue, 67000 Strasbourg, France
- Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church Contact Number: 33-388324161
- Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church Timing: 10:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church(preferred time): 10:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
58.61% of people who visit Strasbourg include Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
49.47% of people start their Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church
54.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church
People normally club together Historical Museum Of Strasbourg , Musee Historique De Strasbourg and La Petite France while planning their visit to Saint-pierre-le-jeune Protestant Church.