Maschio Angioino - Castel NuovoCurrently Open
- Address: Via Vittorio Emanuele III, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy, Naples Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0817957722
- Tags: Museums, Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Castel Nuovo is a medieval castle built in 1282 and is made up of sandstone. The architecture is Gothic in style. The castle is very beautifully built offering a splendid surrounding view. The interiors are decorated with sculptures and paintings which are quite ancient. The famous Triumphal Arch is quite impressive. This is a must visit for you to explore the history associated with this Castle. The dungeons and every part of the castle have some story to tell you. You will surely enjoy your time exploring the castle. The history is quite fascinating and the atmosphere will surely excite you.
How to Reach Maschio Angioino - Castel Nuovo
- Buses C25, N1, N3, R2 to stop – Piazza Municipio
- Maschio Angioino - Castel Nuovo Address: Via Vittorio Emanuele III, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy, Naples
- Maschio Angioino - Castel Nuovo Contact Number: +39-0817957722
- Maschio Angioino - Castel Nuovo Timing: 08:30 am - 02:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!