The Wildwood Trust2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Canterbury Rd, Herne Common, Herne Bay CT6 7LQ, UK, Sturry, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1227712111
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
It is an animal park where you can see around 200 native animals in 40 acres of beautiful woodland. The woodland nature reserve was created in 1970s and eventually it got changed into a wildlife park which houses endangered species such as wild boar, European beaver and modern tarpon in addition to deer, wolves, brown bear, and badgers. The sight of the bears is fascinating to watch from crashing around for food, swimming and playing in the water to see them scratching their backs. The vast countryside with such a huge variety of animals around is an appropriate place for picnic. Get ready for an enjoyable afternoon!
How to Reach The Wildwood Trust
- Bus 007,908,911,912,919, Traingle 6, Traingle to stop-Wildwood
- The Wildwood Trust Address: Canterbury Rd, Herne Common, Herne Bay CT6 7LQ, UK, Sturry, United Kingdom
- The Wildwood Trust Contact Number: +44-1227712111
- The Wildwood Trust Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!