Are you looking for what to do in Stuttgart?
Neighbourhoods and Parks
- Weissenhof Colony (Weissenhofsiedlung) – InternationalaModern Style architecture.
- Barensee – a three mile jogging route along the “Bear Lakes”.
- Schillerplatz – a charming square with a bi-weekly street market, and a lovely Christmas Market .
- Rosenstein Park – a pretty English garden.
- Max-Eyth-See – artificial lake and a nature reserve.
- Akademiegarten - the Academy Garden.
- Schlossgarten - the Palace Garden.
- Killesbergturm –a lovely viewpoint in the middle of a park.
Mercedez Benz Arena
- Wilhelma – a brilliant botanical garden and zoo; Europe’s largest.
- Birkenhopf – a hill made entirely out of WWII rubble.
- Porsche Arena.
- Killesberg Railway, a small steam-powered railway
- Stuttgart cable Car, an old cable car.
- Stuttgart Rack Railway – only urban rack railway in Germany.
- Domkirche St. Eberhard – simple, friendly and large church.
- Grabkapelle Württemberg – a royal tombs and a lovely view.
- Hospitalkirche – 3rd largest medieval church around.
- Leonhardskirche – a historic Gothic church.
- Stiftskirche – a pretty and peaceful Lutheran church in a charming square.
- Veitskapelle - evangelical late Gothic church.
- St. Catherine's Church Stuttgart – Anglican church.
- Johanneskirche Church Stuttgart – Protestant Gothic Revival church on the peninsula of the Fire Pond, with a war broken tower.
- Musikinstrumentenmuseum – a small but charming collection of musical intruments.
- Lindenmuseum – a small ethnographic museum.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum – 160 dreamboat cars.
- Porsche Museum – 80 dreamboat cars.
- Kunstmuseum – contemporary art museum.
- State Gallery of Stuttgart (Staatsgalerie) – excellent and unusual fine art museum
- Wurttemberg State Museum – a proper insight into Stuttgart and its surroundings.
- Stuttgart State Museum of Natural History – a massive collection of natural archaeology.
- Lapidarium - a magical stone sculpture grotto.
Shows and Other
- Carl Zeiss Planetarium – some science exhibits.
- ExitGames Stuttgart – entertainment taken to a new level. Highly reviwed.
- Strotmanns – crazy magic show.
- Staatstheater Stuttgart – opera, ballet and drama at one place.
Below we have a list of things to do in Stuttgart and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Stuttgart getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Stuttgart with confidence.