Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden, Stuttgart
About Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden, Stuttgart
Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden, Stuttgart - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Wilhelmaplatz 13, 70376 Stuttgart, Germany
Ticket Price: 14 EUR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 9.5K times in trip plans
Garden, Zoo, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Once a pretty palace, now a heavyweight combination of a zoo of 8000 animals and garden of 5000 types of plants, Stuttgart gets pretty impressively in touch with it’s own soul here. The major attractions include:
- Some massive sequoia
- All the four kings of great apes: bonobos, chimpanzees, orang-utans and gorillas
- A massive magnolia grove
- Wilbar the polar bear
- A large insectarium with many creepy-crawlies
- And the usual giraffes, zebras, antelopes, penguins
People visit for the Moorish Revival architecture too. The zoo, like most in Europe (and like the best zoos), keeps barriers to a minimum and lets visitors immerse themselves in the limited wild.
Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden Information
- Abide by the clearly stated zoo rules, also available on website.
- There’s a paid carpark with about 800 spots.
- The merchandise shop isn’t bad.
Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden Ticket Prices
- Ticket office closes at 04:30 pm.
- EUR 10 after 04:00 pm and in winter.
- Rates are halved for children and students.
- Disabled and their carers are allowed in for free.
Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden Opening and Closing Hours
- Opening times are different every month. Check the website. In winter it closes at about 04:00 pm.
How To reach Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden by Public Transport
- Tramline U14.
Restaurants Near Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden
- Wilhelma Restaurant, Bistro Belvedere.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stuttgart before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stuttgart and book an accommodation of your choice.
Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden, Stuttgart Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Rotwildpark Bei Stuttgart
- Naturkundemuseum Am Löwentor
- Stadtbibliothek Stuttgart
- Thai Thaani Restaurant
- Universität Stuttgart
- Museum Hegel-haus
- Grabkapelle Rotenberg
- Stuttgart Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stuttgart
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stuttgart
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stuttgart
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stuttgart
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stuttgart
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stuttgart