Wilhelma is a popular zoological-botanical garden that attracts over two million visitors each year. The zoo on this day covers an area of approximately 30 hectares and is home to near 11,500 animals belonging to different parts of the world. Wilhelma also takes in juvenile gorillas who have been rejected by their mothers and are therefore reared by the zookeepers. The setting of the zoo and the botanical garden is pretty impressive and here, you would be able to see species that you might never have seen before. From elephant and rhino houses to giraffe house, primates, a wide variety of birds and other wildlife can be found here. A visit to the Wilhelma would sure prove to be an educationally enriching and interesting experience.
Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden Travel Tips
- Abide by the clearly stated zoo rules, also available on website.
- There’s a paid carpark with about 800 spots.
- The merchandise shop isn’t bad.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden
- Ticket office closes at 04:30 pm.
- EUR 10 after 04:00 pm and in winter.
- Rates are halved for children and students.
- Disabled and their carers are allowed in for free.
Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden Hours
- Opening times are different every month. Check the website. In winter it closes at about 04:00 pm.
How to Reach Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden
- Bus 52, 56 to stop – Rosensteinbrücke
- Subway U13 to stop – Rosensteinbrücke
- Subway U14 to stop - Wilhelma
- Wilhelma Restaurant, Bistro Belvedere.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stuttgart before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stuttgart and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.31% of people who visit Stuttgart include Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
75.08% of people start their Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden
Wilhelma Zoo And Botanical Garden Reviews & Ratings
Annual pass to Stuttgart zoo.Answer Report Abuse
The annual pass to Wilhelma Zoo costs 68 € per head for adults. But, if you are looking for family passes or group passes, then the prices will change.Report Abuse