How to Reach Sun City
- By Air: Sun City doesn’t have its own airport and the nearest airport is Johannesburg which has air connectivity with most of the major European and South African cities.
- By Private Charters: Once you reach Johannesburg, private charters from Johannesburg Airport are available for those willing to continue by Air.
- By Road: You can hire a taxi or a drive-yourself car at Johannesburg and head to Sun City. The journey takes around 2.5 hours and can vary depending on the traffic.
- By Car: You can get around the Sun City by a drive-yourself car. Hotels and restaurants have ample parking spots and valet parking service available.
- By Taxi: You can hire a chauffeur driven car or a taxi to get around the city.
- On Foot: The place can be explored on foot and is great to walk around.
|Rustenburg to Sun City||33.7 km||33 mins|
|Brits to Sun City||81.19 km||1 hour 21 mins|
|Krugersdorp to Sun City||104.06 km||1 hour 44 mins|
|Pretoria to Sun City||129.57 km||2 hours 9 mins|
|Centurion to Sun City||130.73 km||2 hours 10 mins|
|Johannesburg to Sun City||133.2 km||2 hours 13 mins|
|Alberton to Sun City||144.54 km||2 hours 24 mins|
|Germiston to Sun City||145.64 km||2 hours 25 mins|
|Gaborone to Sun City||149.29 km||2 hours 29 mins|