Kwena Crocodile FarmCurrently Closed
- Address: Kwena Gardens, Sun City Resort, North West, South Africa
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-0145521262
- Ticket Price: 190 ZAR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Wildlife Park, Tour, Family And Kids
An enormous crocodile sanctuary and a scenic park, the Kwena crocodile farm is home to 7000 crocodiles. It is also the proud dwelling of Arnold- one of the biggest captive Nile crocodiles in the world.
The farm organises guided tours and there are educational videos screened at the auditorium which give the visitors an insight to the life cycle of crocodiles.
Observe the adorable sight of the feeding session, walk around the wall-maintained pathways and make a day out of it!
- Accommodation and packaged tours are available
- Guided tours are available
- Free shuttle buses are arranged from the hotels in Sun City by the Farm authorities
- The ticket prices depend on the hotel or resort you are staying. Most hotels and resorts in Sun City have the charges to Kwena Crocodile Farm covered.
- Feeding session takes place at 04.30 pm
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sun City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sun City and book an accommodation of your choice.
62.88% of people who visit Sun City include Kwena Crocodile Farm in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
44.19% of people start their Kwena Crocodile Farm visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kwena Crocodile Farm
70.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kwena Crocodile Farm
what time is feeding time on Sat? thanksAnswer Report Abuse
Every day the feeding time is 4:30 PM.Report Abuse