Predator WorldCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Pilanesberg, Sun City, South Africa
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-014552690
- Ticket Price: 100 ZAR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Predator World - Review
Focussing mainly on predatory animals, the Predator world exhibits the treasures of wilderness and offers a wholesome experience, especially to the young visitors! The specially crafted tour for kiddies lets them explore the Big 5- lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and Cape buffalo, meerkats and hyenas. Male, female and baby animals living in their natural habitats are an adorable sight to watch.
The Predator world is also home to Bengal Tiger- native to India.
Walk with cheetahs, take a mountain bike safari, go for a walk or plan a picnic.
Predator World Information
- Guided tours are available.
- for game drives, night visits and picnics, booking is recommended.
- restaurant is available.
- Pack a hat and sunscreen for hot days.
Predator World Ticket Prices
- Child between the ages of 4 and 12 as well as pensioners: R 50
- Children 3 years and younger do not pay for entrance.
- Ticket prices for game drives, night visits and picnics, ticket is variable.
Predator World Opening and Closing Hours
- Mondays at 11:00
- Thursdays at 16:00
- Saturdays at 14:00
How To reach Predator World by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sun City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sun City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Predator World
95% of people who visit Sun City include Predator World in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
48.35% of people start their Predator World visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Predator World
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Predator World
Predator World Map
Predator World Trips
Predator World, Sun City Reviews
Nice to see different types of predators up close and tour guide informative
We visited whilst the predator world whilst they were feeding and it was a nice experience. The guide was spot - on!
Wonderful experience. Animals are well cared for. Guides are very informative
Beautiful, our guide Joseph was very knowledgeable. The animals are very healthy and well cared for. Joseph took amazing photos for us.
Loved the tour guide, he is really funny & takes great photos for you!
All QuestionsPredator world
- Berlin Public Library
- First Parish Church Of Berlin
- Berlin Art & Hstrcl Collection
- Brennion Joseph
- Clinton Fish & Game Protective
- ST Joseph The Good Provider Rectory
- Gates Pond
- Spooky World Theme Park
- Berlin Country Club
- Berlin Landing Area Arprt-Ma19
- Sawyer Hill Cohouslng
- Berlin Town Offices
- New Life Ministries
- Snellville Congregrational Methodist Church
- Walton Tabernacle