Lake Perris State Recreation Area28 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 17801 Lake Perris Dr, Perris, CA 92571, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Tags: Camp, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Your search for the perfect campsite with stunning natural surroundings ends here. Lake Perris State Recreational Area, surrounding the artificially create Lake Perris lies in the vicinity of Moreno Valley and Perris attracts a large number of visitors. You will fall in love with the arrangements of the camping site and with the management of the whole area. The camping site is about 15 minutes walking distance away from the lake and has excellent toilet and shower facilities. There is a strict inspection of boats before allowing them in the lake for boating and fishing. With playgrounds, biking trails, museum and a beach, this is the perfect place for family fun. Don’t miss the star gazing sessions at night.
How to Reach Lake Perris State Recreation Area
- Bus 41 to stop Lasselle FS Avenida Classica/ Via de Anza/ Camino Quintana
- Lake Perris State Recreation Area Address: 17801 Lake Perris Dr, Perris, CA 92571, USA, United States
- Lake Perris State Recreation Area Timing: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!