Sunny Beach Tourism
Beautiful coastline and pulsating nightlife is what Sunny Beach is all about. Located on the shore of Black Sea in Bulgaria, it is known to be the biggest beach resort in the country.
This purposely-built young town mostly highly concentrates on tourism with more number of hotels built than actual permanent residences.
Sunny Beach’s itineraries merely include a long coastline, charming beach promenades, night bars and adventure sports clubs with experienced instructors. Further, there are a lot of things to do in and around the coast area.
If you wish to do some sightseeing in the neighborhood of Sunny Beach, drive to Nesebar, an ancient town on the Black Sea coast with a history of more than three millennia. It is home to the Hagia Sofia Church, an architectural gem built in the 5th and 6th centuries. The Basilica, along with many other historical sites of Nesebar, helped the town gain a place in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
If you are looking for a break from the mundane life and rejuvenate yourselves, then Sunny beach might just be the ideal place to be on your vacation planners.
Essential travel information and Sunny Beach tips for your visit
- Sunny Beach is safe during the day time. But be careful during the night as there may be chances of Burglary.
- Carry a sunblock to protect your skin while sunbathing.
- Carrying sunglasses is always a good idea as the sun can be too bright sometimes.
- Do not forget to pack your beach wear.
- Beware of fake police and fake currency exchange centers.