Action AquaparkCurrently Closed
- Address: Sunny Beach Resort | Main Road, Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
- Timings: 03:00 pm - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +359-55426235
- Ticket Price: 38 BGN
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Amusement Park, Water Park, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Action Aquapark - Review
This is a popular water park on the Black Sea Coast. It is located on the western side of the Sunny Beach Resort. It covers a huge area of 24,000 square metres. This park has something for everybody. There are 13 water attractions in all. And between these attractions are stretches of lush green grass, where you can rest for some time before you get ready for the next ride. Also, do visit the various bars and cafes inside the premises of this water park. They would conclude your trip well. Highlights include:
- Uphill Navigator
- Kids Pool
- Adventure Island
- Water Castle
Action Aquapark Information
- Carry your medical certificate.
Action Aquapark Ticket Prices
For detail ticket prices you can visit there official website.
- Guests taller than 130cm- LEV 38
- Guests between 90cm and 130cm- LEV 19
- Guests above 60 years of age- LEV 19
- Guests below 90cm- Free
Special Hours (3:00pm to 6:30pm) -
- Guests taller than 130cm- LEV 28
- Guests between 90cm and 130cm- LEV 14
- Guests above 60 years of age- LEV 14
- Guests below 90cm- Free
Action Aquapark Opening and Closing Hours
- Special hours: 03:00pm to 06:30pm
How To reach Action Aquapark by Public Transport
- Free shuttle Bus arrives at various stops in Sunny Beach, every 15 minutes.
- Hire a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sunny Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sunny Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Action Aquapark
95% of people who visit Sunny Beach include Action Aquapark in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
91.56% of people start their Action Aquapark visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Action Aquapark
94.37% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Action Aquapark
Action Aquapark Map
Action Aquapark Trips
Action Aquapark, Sunny Beach Reviews
I was greatly disappointed in our visit today After only 90 minutes the rain began lightly which didn't bother us as we were wet anyways and it was still warm however we were surprised when the park announce they were closing all rides including the outdoor swimming pool. When we asked staff how long the closure would be they announced until rain stopped which judging by the forecast was no time soon. We explained we had just paid 180 Lev for a family of 5 and we had only been on 3 of the chutes however the manager said it was chance you take. I found this unfair as rain was very light and although consistent would not have stopped us from using the attraction I felt once they had our money they were not I interested we asked if we could come back another day but was told no. The manner and customer care was awful and a waste of 180 Lev. I would not recommend this park to anyone visiting!
A great day spent here, the smaller if the two water parks in Sunny Beach but packs a punch in terms of variety of slide. NO food will be allowed in, so don't try, they search your bag on entry. The food stands are quick to serve you 😎 There are also animals to look at in a small enclosure. All in all, it was a great day out 😀
Wear flip flops the ground is so warm here when you are walking around. There wasn't much for our kids 2 and 4 to do here but would definitely be great for older children and adults. The lifeguards are very good and very watchful :)
Visited today for the second time as went last year. Excellent for children as they have different levels of water height and play slides.And larger slides for us grown ups. Food choice is good lockers were still 5 leva. Great day out slides are various preferred the lazy river my self as less work to do. Free buses run both ways and park open 10am-6pm last free buses back are 6.15pm.
It is a very good place for fun. 2nd time there. I would have given four or five stars, if it was not for these two points. One of the slides is VERY DANGEROUS. It is like a cheese grater, and TAKES SKIN OFF CHILDREN'S BOTTOMS. This has not changed in 3 years. The staff are the most unhappy people I have seen, as though it is the last place they want to be.
All QuestionsAction aquapark
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa