Best Time To Visit Sunny Beach
Sunny Beach experiences a humid subtropical climate with Maritime and Continental influences.
- Summer: The sea temperatures in summer range around 26°C on an average.
- Winter: The weather in winter is cold and dry. Sunny Beach is almost deserted and is thus an off season for the visitors.
- Low Season (May – mid-June & September): Tourist concentration is relatively low.
- Middle Season (mid-June – July, mid-August – September): The number of visitors increases moderately. You can plan your trip during these months if you don’t want to go when it is too crowded
- High Season (mid-July – mid-August): This is the best time to visit Sunny Beach as the climate is perfect and the temperatures are extremely pleasant .
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Sunny Beach is 1223.22 mm in July.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Sunny Beach is December.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Sunny Beach is November.
Least humid month in Sunny Beach is August.