How to Reach Sunny Beach - The Easiest Way to Reach Sunny Beach
- By Air: Burgas International Airport is located about 25 kilometers away from Sunny Beach; and operates flights to more than 116 destinations scattered in 33 countries. You can get to the resort from the airport through public buses or taxis. Varna airport (1hr 30 min drive) is another International Airport from which Sunny Beach can be reached.
- By Car: Sunny Beach can be accessed through International Route I9 running from Burgas to Varna.
- By Foot: Sunny Beach is compact and you can cover most of the tourist attractions on foot.
- By Bus: Buses run from the town centre to other nearby destinations.
- By Tourist Train: Runs through the boulevard and other important places to see in Sunny Beach.
- By Horse Carriage: If you want to get around the resort in a unique way, then opt for the Horse Carriage rides.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available at a minimum fare of 3 BGN per kilometer.
- By Boat: You can get to Nesebar through boat. There is a boat docked at the central pier every 20 minutes.
- Rentals: Bikes, Segways, electric scooters and motopeds are available on rent in the town.
Are you looking for a Sunny Beach travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
All QuestionsSunny beach
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
How to Reach Sunny Beach from Nearby Cities
|Burgas to Sunny Beach||33.02 km||33 mins|
|Bucharest to Sunny Beach||247.75 km||4 hours 7 mins|
|Plovdiv to Sunny Beach||334.22 km||5 hours 34 mins|
|Sofia to Sunny Beach||487.72 km||8 hours 7 mins|
|Petrich to Sunny Beach||517.15 km||8 hours 37 mins|
|Skopje to Sunny Beach||701.77 km||11 hours 41 mins|
|Kiev to Sunny Beach||814.98 km||13 hours 34 mins|
|Lviv to Sunny Beach||823 km||13 hours 43 mins|
|Tirana to Sunny Beach||886.47 km||14 hours 46 mins|