Amaazia Amusement Park7 Votes Currently Open
Whether it is the overbearing heat of the summers of the drizzle of the rains, a waterpark is one of the most fun places to be in the outdoors. The Amaazia Amusement Park is one such fabulous to be. Featuring some thrilling rides like King Cobra, Twister, Forest Jump and Kamikaze this is one Surat attraction, children and adults alike want to keep coming back to. And if you are worried about the toddlers, they too can have a gala time at the special Pond of Life. There is a rain mist segment too, where you can enjoy some rain dance. And after all this fun and play, enjoy a nice meal at the restaurant and café on the premises.
Entrance Ticket Details For Amaazia Amusement Park
- Mentioned tickets are for adults and children above 4 feet,on weekdays.
- On weekend and public holidays ticket for adultsand children above 4 feet is INR 1200 per person.
- Child (Above 2 Years but Height Below 4 Feet) on Weekdays: INR 800 Per Person.
- Child (Above 2 Years but Height Below 4 Feet) onWeekends & Holidays: INR 900 Per Person.
- For more tickets refer to official website.
How to Reach Amaazia Amusement Park
- Amaazia Amusement ParkBus Station
- Hanuman Mandir / Parvat Patiya Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Surat before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surat and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.65% of people who visit Surat include Amaazia Amusement Park in their plan
57.14% of people start their Amaazia Amusement Park visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Amaazia Amusement Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amaazia Amusement Park
Amaazia Amusement Park Reviews & Ratings
how to ticket booking for amaziya water parkAnswer Report Abuse
23 jan ko open hai waterpark??Answer Report Abuse