Jagdishchandra Bose AquariumCurrently Open
- Address: Adajan Gam, Adajan, Surat, Gujarat 395009, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2612799445
- Ticket Price: 200 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
One of the best things to do in Surat with kids, the Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium is one exciting place to be at, for both children and adults alike. Placed in the same locales as other important Surat attractions like the Dr.Shyamprasad Mukerjee Zoological Garden and Kasturba Gandhi Bal Udhyan or Pakshighar. The aquarium accommodates a host of fresh water ornamental fish, a total of thirty-six fish. This display in attractive aquarium boxes is highly engaging making you look forward to more. Along with meeting the international standards, the aquarium has also managed to give equal prominence to local varieties of fish.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium
- Given ticket prices are for international adults (18-65 years)
- For Indian adults (18-65 years): INR 50 person
- Foreigner Children (3-17 years) INR 100 per child
- Foreign Senior Citizen (65- years & above) INR 100 per person
- Indian Senior Citizen (above 65 years) INR 30 per person
- For more tickets refer to official website.
How to Reach Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium
- Rekha ParkBus Station
- Pal Jakat Naka Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Surat before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surat and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.49% of people who visit Surat include Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
60% of people start their Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium
Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium Reviews & Ratings
Online ticket booking avilibalAnswer Report Abuse
No, tickets are not available online.Report Abuse