Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium, Surat
Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium, Surat - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Adajan Gam, Adajan, Surat, Gujarat 395009
Ticket Price: 200 INR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
Aquarium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium, Surat
One of the best things to do in Surat with kids, the Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium is one exciting place to be at, for both children and adults alike. Placed in the same locales as other important Surat attractions like the Dr.Shyamprasad Mukerjee Zoological Garden and Kasturba Gandhi Bal Udhyan or Pakshighar. The aquarium accommodates a host of fresh water ornamental fish, a total of thirty-six fish. This display in attractive aquarium boxes is highly engaging making you look forward to more. Along with meeting the international standards, the aquarium has also managed to give equal prominence to local varieties of fish.
Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium Ticket Prices
- Given ticket prices are for international adults (18-65 years)
- For Indian adults (18-65 years): INR 50 person
- Foreigner Children (3-17 years) INR 100 per child
- Foreign Senior Citizen (65- years & above) INR 100 per person
- Indian Senior Citizen (above 65 years) INR 30 per person
- For more tickets refer to official website.
How To reach Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium by Public Transport
- Rekha ParkBus Station
- Pal Jakat Naka Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surat before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surat and book an accommodation of your choice.