Bluewater CruisesCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Cruise departs Cavill Ave Public Wharf, 63 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217., Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0433693422
- Ticket Price: 20 AUD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Bluewater Cruises - Review
Bluewater cruises are one of the leading cruise companies in whole of the gold coast area. Luxury, exotic locations and fine dine are just Synonyms of the grand cruise company. Get on board and get a chance to see canals, broadways and much more. Take a break and have your own barbeque party on board or just have a sip of the finest tea in the early mornings.
Bluewater Cruises Information
- Has Breakfast and lunch options.
- Private party and other events are also held.
- Adhere to all safety instructions told by the captain and crew.
Bluewater Cruises Ticket Prices
- Senior citizen tickets-: 25 dollars
- For Children (3-13 years)tickets: 25 dollars
- Family (2 children+2 adults): 90 dollars
Bluewater Cruises Opening and Closing Hours
- Timing differs according to the batch.
- 10:45am-12.15pm for breakfast batch.
- 12:45 pm-2.15 pm for lunch batch.
How To reach Bluewater Cruises by Public Transport
- Bus station is nearby and you can catch the705, 73, tx2, tx3 busses to reach near your destination and then go by foot.
- Cavill Avenue station is also nearby and can be used to get here.
- Private taxis are available to reach the port.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bluewater Cruises
95% of people who visit Surfers Paradise include Bluewater Cruises in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
28.11% of people start their Bluewater Cruises visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Bluewater Cruises
85.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bluewater Cruises
Bluewater Cruises Map
Bluewater Cruises Trips
Bluewater Cruises, Surfers Paradise Reviews
Morning cruise departing at 10:45am on a cloudless, sunny and warm Tuesday in late July. Very calm waters. Good views. Good commentary - recorded and live. The live commentary is very Australian. :-) The older generation aboard this 1.5 hour cruise seemed to be enjoying themselves. A couple of the younger generation were aboard and also seemed to like it. I'm middle aged Australian. :-) Nice selection of cakes and buscuits for morning tea. Would do this cruise again. A nice relaxed morning (after the excitement of a theme park the day prior).
The best river cruise in Surfers Paradise, great value for money! It was my 5th time on this cruise and it never gets old. I brought my parents as its there first holiday in Australia and i knew they wouldnt be disappointed. The cruise was brilliant and the staff were excellent, Pete the skipper is hilarious, he really made the trip for me and my parents. Thank you for a great experience.
We were in Gold Coast with our friends from overseas and the 90 minute river cruise was a perfect inclusion to our day trip. Awesome crew.
Really good, easy trip. Nice lunch with a funny host and happy helpful crew.
Terrific afternoon. Staff a joy Captain a delight with his humour BC Would go again taking visitors with confidence