Bluewater CruisesCurrently Closed
- Address: Cruise departs Cavill Ave Public Wharf, 63 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217., Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0433693422
- Ticket Price: 20 AUD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Bluewater cruises are one of the leading cruise companies in whole of the gold coast area. Luxury, exotic locations and fine dine are just Synonyms of the grand cruise company. Get on board and get a chance to see canals, broadways and much more. Take a break and have your own barbeque party on board or just have a sip of the finest tea in the early mornings.
- Has Breakfast and lunch options.
- Private party and other events are also held.
- Adhere to all safety instructions told by the captain and crew.
- Senior citizen tickets-: 25 dollars
- For Children (3-13 years)tickets: 25 dollars
- Family (2 children+2 adults): 90 dollars
- Timing differs according to the batch.
- 10:45am-12.15pm for breakfast batch.
- 12:45 pm-2.15 pm for lunch batch.
- Bus station is nearby and you can catch the705, 73, tx2, tx3 busses to reach near your destination and then go by foot.
- Cavill Avenue station is also nearby and can be used to get here.
- Private taxis are available to reach the port.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
88.03% of people who visit Surfers Paradise include Bluewater Cruises in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
46.27% of people start their Bluewater Cruises visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Bluewater Cruises
80.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bluewater Cruises
Morning cruise departing at 10:45am on a cloudless, sunny and warm Tuesday in late July. Very calm waters. Good views. Good commentary - recorded and live. The live commentary is very Australian. :-) The older generation aboard this 1.5 hour cruise seemed to be enjoying themselves. A couple of the younger generation were aboard and also seemed to like it. I'm middle aged Australian. :-) Nice selection of cakes and buscuits for morning tea. Would do this cruise again. A nice relaxed morning (after the excitement of a theme park the day prior).
Great value for money, a very informative tour, nice and relaxed and a great crew! I definitely recommend it!
Great value for money, staff were very friendly, captain was light hearted and entertaining. Buffet lunch was plentiful, fresh and enjoyable. Would definitely recommend this relaxing cruise.
Highly recommend! Fabulous friendly crew and commentary. Great cocktails and snacks 😍
It was another great experience in surfers paradise . I can relax and enjoy the river view with yummy snack with coffee ☕️ . All crews was very kind and thank you captain 👨✈️ it was really fun!! 😊