Bluewater Cruises, Surfers ParadiseCurrently Open
- Address: Cruise departs Cavill Ave Public Wharf, 63 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217., Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0433693422
- Ticket Price: 20 AUD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
About Bluewater Cruises, Surfers Paradise
Bluewater cruises are one of the leading cruise companies in whole of the gold coast area. Luxury, exotic locations and fine dine are just Synonyms of the grand cruise company. Get on board and get a chance to see canals, broadways and much more. Take a break and have your own barbeque party on board or just have a sip of the finest tea in the early mornings.
Bluewater Cruises Information
- Has Breakfast and lunch options.
- Private party and other events are also held.
- Adhere to all safety instructions told by the captain and crew.
Bluewater Cruises Ticket Prices
- Senior citizen tickets-: 25 dollars
- For Children (3-13 years)tickets: 25 dollars
- Family (2 children+2 adults): 90 dollars
Bluewater Cruises Opening and Closing Hours
- Timing differs according to the batch.
- 10:45am-12.15pm for breakfast batch.
- 12:45 pm-2.15 pm for lunch batch.
How To reach Bluewater Cruises by Public Transport
- Bus station is nearby and you can catch the705, 73, tx2, tx3 busses to reach near your destination and then go by foot.
- Cavill Avenue station is also nearby and can be used to get here.
- Private taxis are available to reach the port.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bluewater Cruises, Surfers Paradise Reviews
It was a great river Crouse the view was outstanding. Captain Adam was awesome.we where supposed to leave at 5:30. Captain adam announced that his going to delay the trip because we where waiting for one person to come on board and it's his birthday. To me that was gold. Good job
It was nice cruising around and enjoying sunset while snacking. The captain was super friendly and we had a great time. He even allowed us to sit at his seat to snap pictures.
Great experience. We did the sunset cruise which was stunning. The Captain was very amusing and the info shared very interesting.
We got some discounts from Scoopon. Called the reception for assistance in booking. Staff was super helpful. Had a great morning tour with my family. Staff on board was again so helpful. During the trip you see lot of building and waterways on the Coast. If it is not raining you can go to the upper floor of the cruise to have great views. They post your family pictures on their FB page.
What a great crew!! Very friendly and welcoming. Thoroughly enjoyed the lunch time cruise today. The food was nice with a good selection of drinks. They make a mean Mojito ☺. Would definitely recommend, great value for money.