Dreamworld Theme Park1095 Votes Currently Open
Dreamworld offers one of the best sources of entertainment in the whole city and is one of the best theme parks in whole of Australia. From thrilling and exciting rides to mouthwatering delicacies this theme park has the best recipe for full family entertainment. The park is open seven days a week and is an exciting adventure for all that come its way. The theme park offers a series of roller-coasters and rides to pump your adrenaline as well as shows for children and adults alike. Dreamworld is a place where your favorite Dreamwork animations come to life and you can find kungfu panda or Shrek waiting to greet you. With activities like zombie evolution and car racing simulators this place has something for everyone.
Dreamworld Theme Park Travel Tips
- Operational seven days a week.
- Price is the same until 24 June 2016.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dreamworld Theme Park
- 21 and seven day holiday passes available.
- Passes for children under 13 is 89.99.
- Online price is 99 dollars for adults and 89 dollars for children.
- Rebate passes for groups and pensioners are also available.
- Holiday and other special tickets are available too.
How to Reach Dreamworld Theme Park
- Any busses from Brisbane and the Gold Coast can drop you to Dreamworld.
- Surfside Bus lines are available in the region and can leave you near the place as it is located near Coomera station.
- Taxis and cars are also available for the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Surfers Paradise include Dreamworld Theme Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
77.53% of people start their Dreamworld Theme Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Dreamworld Theme Park
93.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dreamworld Theme Park