About Get Caffeinated, Surfers Paradise
Overview of Get Caffeinated
Get Caffeinated is a place in Surfers Paradise in the country of Australia. Don't expect lot of visitors to Get Caffeinated since it is not a popular tourist spot in Surfers Paradise.
Attractions like Dreamworld Theme Park, Planet Chill, Infinity, Skypoint Observation Deck and Ripley\'s Believe It Or Not are the usual crowd pullers of Surfers Paradise and you might easily miss out Get Caffeinated amidst these top things to do.
Top rated Surfers Paradise tours do not include Get Caffeinated in their schedule, you can add it to your plan anyway.
More about Surfers Paradise
Create a flawless plan, make use of Surfers Paradise trip planner.
Hotels like Grosvenor Beachfront Apartments, Enderley Gardens Resort and Condor Ocean View Apartments Surfers Paradise will solve your problem of where to stay in Surfers Paradise.
Book Get caffeinated Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a two hour surfing lesson at World Champion Cheyne Horan School of Surf. Learn to to catch and ride wave in a controlled and safe environment. Youâll learn to surf in waist deep water with easy to ride waves using soft surfboards that will help you to learn faster. With lessons for both beginners and intermediate surfer, there's something for everyone.
Learn to surf at Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast in Queensland, one of Australia's most iconic surf destinations. With its warm waters and golden beach that streches for 1.9 miles (3 km), Surfers Paradise is the place to learn to surf. You'll learn to surf in waist deep water with fully qualified surf instructors who are also surf life savers. Soft beginner surf board and rash vests or wetsuit are included.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium offers fifteen individually themed galleries of unbelievable artifacts and interactive exhibits. With almost 9,000 square feet to explore, you will discover more than 400 genuine artifacts, amazing stories of history and adventure, mystery, incredible illusions, fun interactive games, life-size figurines of unusual characters who actually lived and unbelievable movies! Our newest RipleyâÂÂs LaseRace is included in General Admission and will surely test your speed and agility! Simply an amazing journey of on an hour or more âÂÂ ThatâÂÂs WOW Factor Fun for EVERYONE!!!
Getting around Get Caffeinated, Surfers Paradise
Take a Bus from Surfers Paradise. The total distance will be 26.04 Kilometre costing AUD 7 and the duration of the trip will be 38 minutes.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly AUD 80, taking around 21 minutes. The distance between the two points is 26.22 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 26.22 Kilometre, costing around USD 3. The duration of the trip is 21 minutes.Towncar
Suggested transit method is Towncar. The distance between the points being 26.22 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 21 minutes. The expense of the trip is AUD 50.
It is recommended to take Bus from Surfers Paradise, which will cost you roughly AUD 5, taking around 1 minutes. The distance between the two points is 0.77 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 1.73 Kilometre, costing around AUD 9. The duration of the trip is 2 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 0.86 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 10 minutes.
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 0.16 Kilometre and it will take around 2 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Share your experience - Rate Get Caffeinated, Surfers Paradise
Great coffee, great food and wonderful service. The gentleman behind the counter was so lovely and helpful. If I'm ever in the area again I will definitely stop by!
- Other Attractions
- Franz Josef Glacier
- West Coast Wildlife Centre
- Tatare Tunnels Walk
- Roberts Point Track
- Glacier Hot Pools
- The Helicopter Line Franz Josef Glacier
- Glacier Country Kayaks
- Across Country Quad Bikes
- Skydive Franz
- Callery Gorge Walk
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Franz Josef Glacier
- Hotels Near West Coast Wildlife Centre
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tatare Tunnels Walk
- 5 Star Hotels Near Roberts Point Track
- Cheap Hotels Near Glacier Hot Pools
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Helicopter Line Franz Josef Glacier
- Budget Hotels Near Glacier Country Kayaks
- 5 Star Hotels Near Across Country Quad Bikes
- Hotels Near Skydive Franz
- Hotels Near Callery Gorge Walk
- City Tripplans
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 6 Days
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 7 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Surfers Paradise from Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 2 Days
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 1 Day
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 3 Days
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 4 Days
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 5 Days
- Trip to Melbourne, Sydney, Cairns, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Hervey Bay, Surfers Paradise
- Trip to Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Geelong, Gold Coast, Hervey Bay, Surfers Paradise, Exmouth, Byron Bay