How to Reach Surfers Paradise
The Easiest Way to Reach Surfers Paradise
HOW TO GET TO SURFERS
- By Air: The Gold Coast International Airport is just 20 kilometers south of Surfers paradise. Route 761 and route 777 buses depart daily to the destination.
- By Train: Light rail operates through all parts of gold coast and can easily drop you off to Surfers paradise.
- By Bus: Trans-link bus services are all around gold coast and many have stops at Surfers paradise.
- By Car/Taxi: Cars and Taxis are available throughout the year.
- Shuttle: Operates from the airport and leads to most spots in the region.
HOW TO GET AROUND SURFERS
- By Train: Light rail operates through all parts of gold coast and Surfers paradise and operates in most part of the city.
- By Bus: Trans-link bus services are all around Surfers Paradise and have many stops all across the city.
- By Car/Taxi: Cars and taxis are available throughout the year.
- Trams: Trams are available from many of the Surfers paradise stations to most tourist destinations.
Modes of Transportation in Surfers Paradise
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Surfers Paradise. The most preferred mode of transport in Surfers Paradise is Car.
Average distance: 19.46 km Average time: 31.05 min
Car 58.33%Driving 29 min Walking 0.43 min Overall average time for 23.29 kms 29.43 min
Motorbike 8.33%Motorbike 14 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 8.6 kms 14.5 min
Walking 16.67%Walking 35 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 11.5 kms 45 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Penneshaw
- How To Reach Cessnock
- How To Reach Main Beach
- How To Reach Margaret River
- How To Reach Oxenford
- How To Reach Hamilton Island
- How To Reach Benowa
- How To Reach Alice Springs
- How To Reach Cairns
- How To Reach Paradise Point
- Cities Near Surfers Paradise
- How To Reach Sydney
- How To Reach Melbourne
- How To Reach Adelaide
- How To Reach Geelong
- How To Reach Perth
- How To Reach Gold Coast
- How To Reach Byron Bay
- How To Reach Exmouth
- How To Reach Hervey Bay
- How To Reach Launceston