How to Reach Surfers Paradise
HOW TO GET TO SURFERS
- By Air: The Gold Coast International Airport is just 20 kilometers south of Surfers paradise. Route 761 and route 777 buses depart daily to the destination.
- By Train: Light rail operates through all parts of gold coast and can easily drop you off to Surfers paradise.
- By Bus: Trans-link bus services are all around gold coast and many have stops at Surfers paradise.
- By Car/Taxi: Cars and Taxis are available throughout the year.
- Shuttle: Operates from the airport and leads to most spots in the region.
HOW TO GET AROUND SURFERS
- By Train: Light rail operates through all parts of gold coast and Surfers paradise and operates in most part of the city.
- By Bus: Trans-link bus services are all around Surfers Paradise and have many stops all across the city.
- By Car/Taxi: Cars and taxis are available throughout the year.
- Trams: Trams are available from many of the Surfers paradise stations to most tourist destinations.