Infinity, Surfers ParadiseCurrently Open
- Address: Ground Level, Chevron Renaissance Centre, Cnr Surfers Paradise Blvd & Elkhorn Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217., Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0755382988
- Ticket Price: 24 AUD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Memorial, Family And Kids
About Infinity, Surfers Paradise
A thirty minute long experience that will take you to a different world altogether, from multi colored lights to scintillating visuals. Witness illusions and special effects in this maze like place and be ready to be baffled by the things you see and feel. A journey of extraordinary sights and atmosphere makes infinity a must place to be in. The activity is good to build team work and give you something different altogether. The place is good for individuals to go to as well as families looking for something truly unusual and amazing.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted without adults.
Infinity Ticket Prices
- Children upto 4 -13 years: 16.10 dollars
- For Family including 2 Adults and 2 Children (4-13 years): 65.60 dollars
- Student with id proof: 19.70 dollars
- Senior citizen with card: 17.90 dollars
- Extra children: 13.40 per child.
How To reach Infinity by Public Transport
- Cavil Avenue Station and Cypress Avenue Station is nearby.
- Taxis and rental cars are also available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
Infinity, Surfers Paradise Reviews
For adults it's average. If you are scared of darkness may be you might feel exhilarated, bit otherwise just a normal one. We moved so quick that we met few people who started before us half way through. I didn't feel it's worth the money. Around this place there are good restaurants. Also there is a accessible toilet close to this place.
Not just for kids (if you're an adult who likes a good optical illusion). Split into as small groups as you can - being alone in one of the infinity mirror rooms is a cool feeling. Make sure you take your time - if you walked quick I think you could get through it all in under five minutes. The fun comes in taking your time and appreciating what you're looking at.
Had the best time there! This is truly one of the must do things when in Gold Coast! Buy tickets online from their website it's cheaper. Don't rush, take your time as once you finish you can not go back. At least an hour's fun time guaranteed. Plus there are food outlets & public toilets in the same plaza and parking is free for first 3 hours.
Great place to take family and friends. Entry prices reasonable and a discount for a return visit. Had lots of laughs and a few scares. Well worth a visit.
Cool place, although all the souvenirs are expensive. Tickets are pretty dear but it's a great experience. At most, you'd probably spend 40 minutes here. Music is quite loud but all the puzzels are fun and interactive. The best room is the gym ball room tbh.