Infinity, Surfers Paradise
About Infinity, Surfers Paradise
Infinity, Surfers Paradise - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Ground Level, Chevron Renaissance Centre, Cnr Surfers Paradise Blvd & Elkhorn Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217.
Ticket Price: 24 AUD
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 4.3K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Memorial, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A thirty minute long experience that will take you to a different world altogether, from multi colored lights to scintillating visuals. Witness illusions and special effects in this maze like place and be ready to be baffled by the things you see and feel. A journey of extraordinary sights and atmosphere makes infinity a must place to be in. The activity is good to build team work and give you something different altogether. The place is good for individuals to go to as well as families looking for something truly unusual and amazing.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted without adults.
Infinity Ticket Prices
- Children upto 4 -13 years: 16.10 dollars
- For Family including 2 Adults and 2 Children (4-13 years): 65.60 dollars
- Student with id proof: 19.70 dollars
- Senior citizen with card: 17.90 dollars
- Extra children: 13.40 per child.
How To reach Infinity by Public Transport
- Cavil Avenue Station and Cypress Avenue Station is nearby.
- Taxis and rental cars are also available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
Infinity, Surfers Paradise Reviews - Write a Review
Amazing sensory area, definitely take your time to go through the place and not rush through it. Love it all, no scares at all as well!
My 10 yr old daughter and I loved it. I wish we could of went through again, she was so excited and rushed through it a bit. It's a shame the cost is so much. Maybe they should allow you through twice. I really recommend going but try and take your time.
A few of the 'worlds' definately crossed the line between amazing and frightening. So adults be prepared to muster up the courage to guide the little ones through some parts. Overall a great experience and one I'd recommend.
This was a hell of a lot of fun. It just has the ability to trip your brain out and is a cool time out between drinks.
its an amazing experience. enjoy the journey. don't rush, take your time and enjoy each room.
- Nearby Attractions
- The Pines Sanctuary Cove
- Circle On Cavill Shopping Centre
- St Tropez Apartments
- Paradox Coffee Roasters
- Fraiche Fresh Food Kitchen
- Longboards Laidback Eatery & Bar
- Hard Rock Cafe Surfers Paradise
- The Avenue Restaurant & Saloon - Surfers Paradise
- Soul Boardwalk
- Surfers Paradise Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Surfers Paradise
- What to See in 48 Hours in Surfers Paradise
- What to See in 72 Hours in Surfers Paradise
- How to Spend 5 Days in Surfers Paradise
- How to Spend 6 Days in Surfers Paradise
- How to Spend 7 Days in Surfers Paradise