King Tutt's Putt PuttCurrently Closed
- Address: Corner of Surfers Paradise Boulevard & Ocean Ave, 4217, QLD, Australia.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0755941396
- Ticket Price: 15 AUD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Golf Course, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
King Tutt's Putt Putt - Review
King Tutt's Putt Putt is truly a great spot for families or tourists travelling with friends. The place offers 18 mini golf courses that you can enjoy alone or with family and friends. Promise to keep you engaged the golf courses are innovative and captivating. King Tutt's Putt Putt is a place for all and is filled with levels and levels of fun and innovative golf courses each designed to make the other one look easy. Make a day of it and visit the golf course and see if you can complete all the courses. All the golf courses have a theme on their own so be ready to experience pharos and kings of ancient times waiting to greet you.
King Tutt's Putt Putt Information
- There are two King Tutt's Putt Putt’s in the region.
King Tutt's Putt Putt Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices are for 1 course only.
- 3 course tickets available too.
- Family (2 adults+2 children): 35 dollars
- Child admission: 10 dollars
- Concession price for students, senior citizens: 12 dollars
How To reach King Tutt's Putt Putt by Public Transport
- Busses are available from Surfers Paradise and can stop near the destination.
- Coming by car is also a good option as it is not very far from Surfers Paradise.
- Taxi services will drop you at the gate of Surfers paradise.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting King Tutt's Putt Putt
95% of people who visit Surfers Paradise include King Tutt's Putt Putt in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
45.33% of people start their King Tutt's Putt Putt visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see King Tutt's Putt Putt
92.26% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting King Tutt's Putt Putt
King Tutt's Putt Putt Map
King Tutt's Putt Putt Trips
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Christchurch, GoBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Sydney, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Christchurch, Queenstown
King Tutt's Putt Putt, Surfers Paradise Reviews
Hell yeah. Putt away you hangover on some cute little courses. Somehow manages to stay cool even on a hot day.
This was such good fun with a few different courses. Well built and maintained, the chap that worked there was friendly too. We would highly recommend the ancient Egypt and dinosaur courses!!
Pleasant 2 hours spent here. The 3 courses for $23 is great value! Watch out for King Kong and the giant crocodile!
Staff were very friendly and happy to help. Layout were fun and easy. Overall I had a very good time here and would defs go back.
Great value and fun. Starting to show a bit of age. Very friendly staff
All QuestionsKing tutt's putt putt
- C C Augustus Pool
- Open Door Baptist Church
- Lakeview Baptist Church
- Words Of Faith Deliverance Ministries
- Elvis Presley Birthplace
- Grace Memorial Baptist Church
- Time Out
- Eggville Freewill Baptist Ch
- Sheffield Forrest Dr
- Rising Star Baptist Church
- Grant And Co Modeling Agency
- Living Word And Praise
- Caron Gallery
- Cornerstone Church
- Chesterville Baptist Church