Planet Chill is Australia’s only all year round ice skating rink in the paradise resort. The indoor resort lives up to its name and is open in all seasons giving tourists and locals the chance of visiting it all year round. Planet Chill gives you a way to enjoy with your whole family. Be it ice skating in the skating rink or just a friendly game of pool or air hockey. Attractions ranging from the big ice skating rink to mini games placed all across, the place have the perfect recipe for fun. The place is always in a fun mood and sees thousands of travellers and locals ready to join in on the fun.
Planet Chill Travel Tips
- Wear ice skating gear properly.
- Follow all safety instructions carefully.
Planet Chill Hours
- First session: 9:00am - 11:00 am
- Second session: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Third session: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Fourth session: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
How to Reach Planet Chill
- Get a tram from Cypress Avenue station to the nearest spot and then travel on foot to the location.
- Get a tram from Surfers Paradise North station to the nearest spot and then travel on foot to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.97% of people who visit Surfers Paradise include Planet Chill in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
30.34% of people start their Planet Chill visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Planet Chill
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Planet Chill