Planet Chill, Surfers Paradise
About Planet Chill, Surfers Paradise
Planet Chill, Surfers Paradise - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 122 Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia.
Ticket Price: 20 AUD
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 3.9K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Sport, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Funicular, Resort
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Planet Chill is Australia’s only all year round ice skating rink in the paradise resort. The indoor resort lives up to its name and is open in all seasons giving tourists and locals the chance of visiting it all year round. Planet Chill gives you a way to enjoy with your whole family. Be it ice skating in the skating rink or just a friendly game of pool or air hockey. Attractions ranging from the big ice skating rink to mini games placed all across, the place have the perfect recipe for fun. The place is always in a fun mood and sees thousands of travellers and locals ready to join in on the fun.
Planet Chill Information
- Wear ice skating gear properly.
- Follow all safety instructions carefully.
Planet Chill Opening and Closing Hours
- First session: 9:00am - 11:00 am
- Second session: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Third session: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Fourth session: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
How To reach Planet Chill by Public Transport
- Get a tram from Cypress Avenue station to the nearest spot and then travel on foot to the location.
- Get a tram from Surfers Paradise North station to the nearest spot and then travel on foot to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
Planet Chill, Surfers Paradise Reviews - Write a Review
Very good will be top notch soon when new towers are finished as current rooms a little dated. Great food. great staff. Great facilities. Perfect to keep the kids occupied so so much to do. Will stay again with the family for sure
Fantastic service! We stayed here twice and the staff is fantastic. Very friendly, world class service, we've stayed in 5 star hotels with worse service. Food is great! No need to eat out, restaurant is top quality. Hoping to be back for 3rd visit soon!
This place is awesome for families with young kids. Love the fact they have something different on everyday, great variety of entertainment! Definitely recommend this place 100% and we will definitely be back again. Excellent customer service!
This resort is an amazing paradise for parents and children! Non stop activities, fantastic food and above and beyond facilities for kids. It's clean, the staff are friendly and accommodating, very practical rooms that are safe for kids but most of all it a relaxing experience for parents and exciting for children. The kids club is an added bonus. Overall they have thought of everything. ..no area for improvement.
Second day and absolutely no complaints. Rooms, service, staff and food all top notch. Kids have gone crazy every second that we have been here. A little easy to get lost but who cares. THE place to being the kids 😁👍
- Nearby Attractions
- Lakelands Golf Club
- St Vincent's Catholic Church
- Surfers Paradise Tenpin
- Surfers Paradise Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Surfers Paradise
- What to See in 48 Hours in Surfers Paradise
- What to See in 72 Hours in Surfers Paradise
- How to Spend 5 Days in Surfers Paradise
- How to Spend 6 Days in Surfers Paradise
- How to Spend 7 Days in Surfers Paradise