- Address: 2 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217., Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0755388008
- Ticket Price: 80 AUD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Race Track
Racecentre - Review
Racecentre is the most advanced racing simulator in the region of Australia. It is designed to give the user the real deal, meaning the most blood-pumping driving experience that you can have. The simulators are state of the art and will give you all the thrill of being a racer. Three 3-D screens and a surround system to give you a realistic feeling of being in the action makes it a must place to be for anyone who loves to drive.
How To reach Racecentre by Public Transport
- Cavil avenue station is the nearest station and you can get a tram from there to the destination.
- Taxis and private cars are also available for going to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Racecentre
95% of people who visit Surfers Paradise include Racecentre in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
29.11% of people start their Racecentre visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Racecentre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Racecentre
Racecentre, Surfers Paradise Reviews
Great staff great fun..had a blast with my 2 mates... coming back😁
Walked out after 10 minutes. Compared to the sims at Darling Harbour, the Gold Coast simulators are rubbish! Shagged out wheels and gear shifters really killed the "experience" The shifter felt like a stick in a bucket of water, no feel at all. And the motion wasnt working either. I tried to open iRacing but they didnt have any internet hooked up. I was left with no choice but to use crap-factor (Rfactor) so it was dodgy at best. I really did waste my money going here and cant wait to go back to the Darling Harbour location.
Fantastic staff! went there on a Saturday to kill some time, ended up spending hours racing around Monaco. Couldnt rate it higher, as the staff was great, and the young man who took us on the tour was a delight!
- H M Prison Service Museum
- Sacred Heart R C Church
- Rugby Amalgamated Engineers Club & Institute
- Cottage Farm Park
- Gwinear Pools Course Fishery
- Trebellan Park
- Trebellan Camping & Caravan Park
- Bridge Of Orchy Railway Station
- J&B Antiques And Collectables
- Cycle Penistone C.I.C
- Cycle Penistone
- Penistone Library
- Shirleyann's Creative Arts
- Paramount Cinema
- St Saviours At Thurlstone