Ripley's Believe It Or Not, Surfers Paradise
About Ripley's Believe It Or Not, Surfers Paradise
Ripley's Believe It Or Not, Surfers Paradise - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Cavill Mall, Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia.
Ticket Price: 23 AUD
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 2.1K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Ripley's Believe it or Not is a museum of the most astonishing things in the world. From shrunken heads to dinosaur eggs this museum has got enough thrills for all. Visit and see the unexpected and bizarre all in one place. A place like no other Ripley's Believe it or Not museum sure makes you think about the unusual. The place is also well known because of the TV series Ripley's Believe it or Not which was a hit show for showing the most unusual items and traditions in the world.
Ripley's Believe It Or Not Ticket Prices
- Senior (55+) and Student (13-17): 19.90 dollars
- For Child (5-12): 12.50 dollars
- Guidebook: 2.50 dollars
How To reach Ripley's Believe It Or Not by Public Transport
- Cavill Avenue station is the nearest station to the place.
- Taxis are also a good way to reach as they are readily available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ripley's Believe It Or Not, Surfers Paradise Reviews - Write a Review
My boyfriend and I (we're 25) really enjoyed it, it was a really interesting way to spend some time. The place would benefit from a bathroom and maybe a snack stop half way through or something, we ended up rushing through the last few sections because we were hungry and needed to use the bathroom. Other than that, I'd recommend visiting!
Great experience. Staff were very helpful and informative. Highly recommend! Good on ya Ripley!
Great experience for the family. Staff could be more friendly.
Good fun. Great for kids. Get the app before you arrive.
Went to this place a couple of years ago was awesome. It was fun for all ages. Im giving 4 stars because this place needs to be bigger
- Nearby Attractions
- Main Beach Parade & Surfers Paradise Blvd
- Surfer's Paradise Beach
- Old Burleigh Road
- Beach Parade
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
- 7 Staghorn Ave
- Get Caffeinated
- Whales In Paradise - Check-in Terminal
- Sushi Train Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Mayfair
- Surfers Paradise Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Surfers Paradise
- What to See in 48 Hours in Surfers Paradise
- What to See in 72 Hours in Surfers Paradise
- How to Spend 5 Days in Surfers Paradise
- How to Spend 6 Days in Surfers Paradise
- How to Spend 7 Days in Surfers Paradise