Sling Shot RideCurrently Open
- Address: 6 Palm Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia. Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755702700
- Ticket Price: 30 AUD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Rides
A ride not made for the weak, this ride is one of the best amusement rides in whole of surfers Paradise. So fasten your seat and be ready to be thrown up to 80 meters up into the air. The ride can go up to a speed of 160 kilometers per hour and is sure to get your adrenaline pumping. The ride is a big attraction for tourists weather be it a perfect spot to take pictures with or the ride itself the Sling shot has sure made an impression with both tourists and locals.
Sling Shot Ride Travel Tips
- Eating heavy foods before the ride is not advised.
- Drinking heavy liquids before the ride is not advised.
How to Reach Sling Shot Ride
- Bus 700, 705, TX2, TX3 from Ferny Ave at Palm Avenue can get you there.
- Trams from Cypress Avenue station can get you there as well.
- Cars and taxis are easily available to the area.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sling Shot Ride Address: 6 Palm Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia.
- Sling Shot Ride Contact Number: +61-755702700
- Sling Shot Ride Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Sling Shot Ride Price: 30 AUD
- Best time to visit Sling Shot Ride(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sling Shot Ride: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.02% of people who visit Surfers Paradise include Sling Shot Ride in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Sling Shot Ride visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sling Shot Ride
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sling Shot Ride
People normally club together Whales In Paradise and Spirit Of Australia Gallery while planning their visit to Sling Shot Ride.