About Soul Boardwalk, Surfers Paradise
Overview of Soul Boardwalk
Soul Boardwalk lies in the city of Surfers Paradise in Australia. Soul Boardwalk is not a top-rated place in Surfers Paradise.
A fun-filled day in the city is possible with these exciting Surfers Paradise tours that you can book for your visit.
More about Surfers Paradise
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Surfers Paradise trip planner for personalization.
You can add cozy hotels in Surfers Paradise like Grosvenor Beachfront Apartments, Enderley Gardens Resort and Condor Ocean View Apartments Surfers Paradise.
Book Soul boardwalk Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a two hour surfing lesson at World Champion Cheyne Horan School of Surf. Learn to to catch and ride wave in a controlled and safe environment. Youâll learn to surf in waist deep water with easy to ride waves using soft surfboards that will help you to learn faster. With lessons for both beginners and intermediate surfer, there's something for everyone.
Learn to surf at Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast in Queensland, one of Australia's most iconic surf destinations. With its warm waters and golden beach that streches for 1.9 miles (3 km), Surfers Paradise is the place to learn to surf. You'll learn to surf in waist deep water with fully qualified surf instructors who are also surf life savers. Soft beginner surf board and rash vests or wetsuit are included.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium offers fifteen individually themed galleries of unbelievable artifacts and interactive exhibits. With almost 9,000 square feet to explore, you will discover more than 400 genuine artifacts, amazing stories of history and adventure, mystery, incredible illusions, fun interactive games, life-size figurines of unusual characters who actually lived and unbelievable movies! Our newest RipleyâÂÂs LaseRace is included in General Admission and will surely test your speed and agility! Simply an amazing journey of on an hour or more âÂÂ ThatâÂÂs WOW Factor Fun for EVERYONE!!!
Getting around Soul Boardwalk, Surfers Paradise
It is recommended to take Bus from Remembrance Dr At Bruce Bishop Car Park, which will cost you roughly AUD 7, taking around 40 minutes. The distance between the two points is 26.49 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 25.53 Kilometre, costing around AUD 75. The duration of the trip is 21 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 25.53 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 21 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 3.Towncar
The most preferred mode of transport is Towncar. The transit will take around 21 minutes, covering a distance of 25.53 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly AUD 50.
Best transit method is Tram. The distance is 0.97 Kilometre, costing around AUD 3. The duration of the trip is 3 minutes.Taxi
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 1.38 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 2 minutes. The expense of the trip is AUD 8.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 1.22 Kilometre and it will take around 15 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Take a Car. The total distance will be 0.81 Kilometre costing USD 1 and the duration of the trip will be 1 minutes.Walk
You can reach Infinity on foot. The distance is 0.55 Kilometre and it will take around 7 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Soul Boardwalk, Surfers Paradise
Beautiful. Being renovated for Common Wealth Games. Very nice place to chill out.
The best mall in Gold Coast as I know I have been there for little shopping it's was good enough for me....
Brand new and very clean. Good selection of restaurants
Well yeah they gots lots of done food there but I cants affords much of it
It has lots of cool places and it's right next to a mall. ALSO there's a Ripley's believe it or not place and it's really cool!
- Other Attractions
- Hamilton Island Marina
- Wild Life Hamilton Island
- Hamilton Island Golf Club
- Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving
- Hamilton Island Go Kart Track
- Hamilton Island Target Sports
- Catseye Beach
- One Tree Hill
- Renegade Fishing Charters
- Whale Watching
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Hamilton Island Marina
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Wild Life Hamilton Island
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hamilton Island Golf Club
- 5 Star Hotels Near Explore Group - Snorkelling And Diving
- Luxury Hotels Near Hamilton Island Go Kart Track
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hamilton Island Target Sports
- Hotels Near Catseye Beach
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near One Tree Hill
- Hotels Near Renegade Fishing Charters
- Luxury Hotels Near Whale Watching
- City Tripplans
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 6 Days
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 7 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Surfers Paradise from Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 2 Days
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 1 Day
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 3 Days
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 4 Days
- Surfers Paradise Itinerary 5 Days
- Trip to Melbourne, Sydney, Cairns, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Hervey Bay, Surfers Paradise
- Trip to Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Geelong, Gold Coast, Hervey Bay, Surfers Paradise, Exmouth, Byron Bay