Spirit Of Australia Gallery69 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Shop 5, 3171 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217., Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-0755610330
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Spirit of Australia gallery is the only Aboriginal art gallery in the whole of Surfers paradise. The gallery is famous for its Aboriginal traditional and contemporary art form that it produces. Some of Australia’s greatest artists come forward and display their passion in this gallery. The gallery stands as the Beacon of light for Aboriginal artists and hence is a main attraction point for anyone who appreciates art. The gallery has exhibitions of some of the most famous artists of Australia, Evelyn Pultara, Walangkura Napanangka, Gloria are just some examples of that. So if art is one thing you are passionate about then this is a must place to be.
How to Reach Spirit Of Australia Gallery
- Taking a tram from the cavil avenue station is a good way to reach the gallery.
- Rentals are easily available and can be taken to the boulevard.
- Taxis are also available in the area.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.44% of people who visit Surfers Paradise include Spirit Of Australia Gallery in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
47.62% of people start their Spirit Of Australia Gallery visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Spirit Of Australia Gallery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Spirit Of Australia Gallery