Strike Bowling BarCurrently Closed
- Address: Circle on Cavill / 9 Ferny Ave Circle on Cavill Affordable Ocean Views Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-1300787453
- Ticket Price: 12 AUD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Strike Bowling Bar, Surfers Paradise
Hit some pins with your friends and loved ones or just grab a drink and enjoy the projector playing all the latest hits. Strike Bowling bar has something for everyone be it from the ten—pin bowling ranges to stylish pool tables, the place has some excitement packed for all. But what make it different from most bowling alleys are the wholesome bar and the best gourmet menu ready to treat your taste buds. The place also offers laser tag and karaoke that you can enjoy. The environment and the experience makes it a must go for tourists to just take a day off and truly have a great afternoon.
Strike Bowling Bar Information
- 18s are NOT permitted in the venue after 8pm.
- Carry identification proof.
- Booking the date is a better option as the place sees a lot of crowd.
Strike Bowling Bar Ticket Prices
- Family pack 10am-5pm: 40 dollars
- Night bowling: 16 dollars a play (5pm onwards).
How To reach Strike Bowling Bar by Public Transport
- Trains to Melbourne Central Station via City Loop.
- The following tram routes stop near Melbourne Central: 003, 005, and 016.
- Busses 200, 201, 203, 207, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305 stop near Melbourne Central.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Strike Bowling Bar
95% of people who visit Surfers Paradise include Strike Bowling Bar in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
42.74% of people start their Strike Bowling Bar visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Strike Bowling Bar
93.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Strike Bowling Bar
Strike Bowling Bar Map
Strike Bowling Bar Trips
Strike Bowling Bar, Surfers Paradise Reviews
Went here last weekend, brilliant looking venue that just had a huge renovation. The crazy holey moley putt putt is something you need to see for yourself we had a great time while sinking cocktails will be back again for sure. Oh and I believe they now have escape rooms too 👍
Horrible experience. Went in with a small group and were sent into their party area where there was already a party full of drunk men who harassed us straight away. When we asked to go to other empty lanes we were told we had to wait half and hour. So we asked for a refund because we did not even bowl and were hassled and told we could not. We eventually got refunded but wasted our time and had an awful experience. Couldn't think any less of this place. Way better bowling allies close by. Don't waste your time or money!
Great atmosphere. Heaps to do. Golf and bowling. Kids loved it
New decor and more fun games. It has mini golf, karaoke and escape house as well in addition to bowling.
Rediculous rules meant we couldn't add an additional person to our bowling group even though there were lanes free when we finished. No shoes for half our group and had to wait for other groups to finish before we got them. Bowling facilities were nice but staff running it were not accommodating and could barely spare us the time of day.
All QuestionsStrike bowling bar
- Stilton House
- Brieger Eluzer L
- Bhm Regions Manager
- Charles Saaf Photography
- MTA Bus - B47 - Rutland Rd & E 98 St
- Fine Arts
- BAX/Brooklyn Arts Exchange
- Congregation Chasidei Bresslov
- Kings Beer Hall - The KBH
- Robert Diamond Bklyn Historic
- The Firepit
- Greenbaum S Monuments
- Sacred Hearts & St Stephen Chr
- Russian Orthodox Cathedral Of The Transfiguration
- Military & Naval Affairs Division