Strike Bowling BarCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Circle on Cavill / 9 Ferny Ave Circle on Cavill Affordable Ocean Views Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-1300787453
- Ticket Price: 12 AUD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Hit some pins with your friends and loved ones or just grab a drink and enjoy the projector playing all the latest hits. Strike Bowling bar has something for everyone be it from the ten—pin bowling ranges to stylish pool tables, the place has some excitement packed for all. But what make it different from most bowling alleys are the wholesome bar and the best gourmet menu ready to treat your taste buds. The place also offers laser tag and karaoke that you can enjoy. The environment and the experience makes it a must go for tourists to just take a day off and truly have a great afternoon.
- 18s are NOT permitted in the venue after 8pm.
- Carry identification proof.
- Booking the date is a better option as the place sees a lot of crowd.
- Family pack 10am-5pm: 40 dollars
- Night bowling: 16 dollars a play (5pm onwards).
- Trains to Melbourne Central Station via City Loop.
- The following tram routes stop near Melbourne Central: 003, 005, and 016.
- Busses 200, 201, 203, 207, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305 stop near Melbourne Central.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Surfers Paradise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Surfers Paradise and book an accommodation of your choice.
89% of people who visit Surfers Paradise include Strike Bowling Bar in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
49.18% of people start their Strike Bowling Bar visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Strike Bowling Bar
90.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Strike Bowling Bar
Really good atmosphere. Entertaining the customer is the top priority of this joint. Between the bowling, golf, escape rooms, pizza and drinks, it's a great way to spend the evening. The staff are great. Defiantly recommended.
Great place in wet weather to some fun. There is often a wait if busy but can do putt putt golf have some food and/or drinks. Music can be loud
The Monday special is fantastic. For every $7 you spend on food or drinks you get a free game of bowling. It's per item, but still really brilliant considering one bowling game is $16 pp. Staff are pretty friendly and the Halloween cocktail is delcoio!
Lots of fun but we felt rushed after we had waitress approach our group n tell us we had 20 mins to finish up because they had another booking. We spent 20 minutes getting drinks and didn't realize we were being timed we thought we paid pr game.
Great set up, awesome staff who were super motivated and made the night heaps of fun. Food was pretty good for value