Are you looking for what to do in Surfers Paradise?
THINGS TO SEE
- Dreamworld: Dreamworld Queensland offers one of the best sources of entertainment in the whole city. From thrilling and exciting rides to mouthwatering delicacies this theme park has the best recipe for full family entertainment. The park is open seven days a week and is an exciting adventure for people of all ages.
- Sky Point Climb: Sky Point Surfers paradise Climb is a must for every traveller that comes to the town. The ninety minute walk will shows you the town in a truly incredible way. Mounting at a great 270 meters above the ground the sky point gives you a panoramic view of the Golden coast. There is daylight as well as Twilight walk available on the sky point.
- Infinity Australia: A thirty minute long experience that will take you to a different world altogether. Witness illusions and special effects in this maze like place and be ready to be baffled by the things you see and feel. A journey of extraordinary sights and atmosphere makes infinity a must place to be in.
- Ripley's Believe it or Not: Ripley's Believe it or Not is a museum of the most astonishing things in the world. From shrunken heads to dinosaur eggs this Ripley museum has got enough thrills for all. Visit and see the unexpected and bizarre all in one place. A place like no other Ripley's Believe it or Not museum sure makes you think about the world in a different way.
- Surfers paradise beachfront markets: Surfers paradise beachfront markets is a paradise in the true sense for shoppers. The laid back markets are a perfect way to find the most unique souvenirs for your friends or family. Open on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday nights this place becomes a hot place for tourists looking for unusual gold. The market displays jewelry, photography, artwork and other trinkets.
THINGS TO DO
- As the name suggests surfing is a must do here in the summer season and you will see a lot of people doing it too so don’t be afraid grab that board and give it a go.
- Walking the sky point surfers paradise and enjoying the view is a good idea as you can do it even in twilight.
- Go on a night out and explore the city’s nightlife and you would not be disappointed.
- Make a day of it and go on an air balloon ride with your loved ones.
- For a truly entertaining experience visit the various theme parks and gaming arenas.
- Buy a few trinkets at the Surfers paradise beachfront markets but remember its open only on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday nights.
- Go ice-skating with your friends at Planet chill.
Below we have a list of things to do in Surfers Paradise and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Surfers Paradise getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Surfers Paradise with confidence.