Navua RiverCurrently Open
- Address: Navua, Fiji, Suva
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, River, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot
Situated around forty minute’s drive from the capital city of Suva, the Navua River is surrounded by pristine tropical wilderness. A challenging place for water rafting, there are countless rapids to keep your adrenalin pumping! One can even go on a hiking trail exploring the numerous waterfalls the scenic locale has on offer. If you are not one for water sports, just pack a picnic basket and head over for a serene outing with your loved ones.
Navua River Travel Tips
- Taking snacks along with you is recommended.
- Do carry a change of clothes.
Navua River Hours
- The companies that organize rafting and other water based activities generally start their batches by 9:00 am.
How to Reach Navua River
- Renting a car is recommended.
- Companies organizing rafting adventures also provide complimentary pick up and drop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Suva before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Suva and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.49% of people who visit Suva include Navua River in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
37.5% of people start their Navua River visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Navua River
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Navua River