Orchid IslandCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Queens road, Fiji, Suva
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Island, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Photo Gallery
Orchid Island - Review
Situated around a 20 minutes drive from Suva, Orchid Island is a dilapidated Cultural Centre. Once a bustling tourist trap, it now lies in ruins. Yet, people still visit the place to see its surreal ruins and enjoy its tranquillity. The cultural centre still houses a collection of old artefacts, photos, and documents.
Orchid Island Information
- It is recommended that you hire a guide to explore this place.
Orchid Island Ticket Prices
- Guides may charge anywhere between FJ$20 to FJ$30.
How To reach Orchid Island by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Orchid Island
- Carrying snacks with you is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Suva before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Suva and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Orchid Island
95% of people who visit Suva include Orchid Island in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
34.62% of people start their Orchid Island visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Orchid Island
94.96% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Orchid Island
Orchid Island Map
Orchid Island Trips
Orchid Island, Suva Reviews
All QuestionsOrchid island
- Glad Morning Community Outreach
- Covenant Generation Church
- World Of Faith
- Victory In Praise
- Faith Deliverance Christian Church
- US Marine Corps Recruiting
- Clayton County Library System
- Clayton County Recreation Center Fclts
- Damascus Church International
- Shree Shakti Mandir
- Rccg Mt Zion
- Travelers Rest Baptist Church
- Christ Tabernacle
- Church Of Christ Forest Park
- Jones Memorial United Methodist Church