Blue Wave Pavilion Or Canglang PavilionCurrently Open
- Address: 3 Canglangting Street, Suzhou, Changlang District, Jiangsu, China
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 15 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Hill
One of the four most famous gardens in the city, it is also the oldest and date back to Northern Song Dynasty (906-1127).
Incredible man-made rock formations, verdant bamboo forests, winding corridors, pavilions, hills, pools, mountain forests and huge halls with history represent the amalgamation of man-made beauty and natural allure!
Blue Wave Pavilion Or Canglang Pavilion Travel Tips
- Includes a lot of walking; wear comfortable shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Blue Wave Pavilion Or Canglang Pavilion
- The tickets from April 21st to October 20th: CNY 20.
How to Reach Blue Wave Pavilion Or Canglang Pavilion
- Bus no. 1, 5, 101, 102, 308, 309, 933, or tourism bus no. 2 & 4
- Xinjiang Yake Xi Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Suzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Suzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.87% of people who visit Suzhou include Blue Wave Pavilion Or Canglang Pavilion in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
44.44% of people start their Blue Wave Pavilion Or Canglang Pavilion visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Blue Wave Pavilion Or Canglang Pavilion
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Blue Wave Pavilion Or Canglang Pavilion