Events and Festivals in Suzhou
- Suzhou International Silk Festival: Held in September-October, this Suzhou festival is dedicated to the native art of silk making.
- Suzhou Immortal Day: Happening in May, be a part of this Suzhou event to experience the local culture, art, folk customs and food.
- Suzhou Taihu Lake Plum Blossom Festival: This Suzhou festival takes place in February and is the number one tourism festival of Suzhou.
- Huqiu Temple Fair: This is a folk activity displaying folk art performances, handcraft displays, snacks, and exhibitions and takes place in September.
Trip plans for Suzhou
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Suzhou
Suzhou Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Suzhou
Save 7%Master of Nets Garden Evening Tour with Traditional Musics1 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Suzhou is a very known destination in China for its unique gardens, listed as UNESCO Heritage sites. The Master of Nets Garde...
Save 9%Private Suzhou Day Tour of Grand Canal and Master of Nets Garden1 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Praised as the Venice of Asia, Suzhou features a scenic water town with numerous ponds and streams. This exquisite private to...
Save 9%Private Tongli Water Town Day Tour with Boat Ride from Suzhou
Duration: 7 Hrs
Experience Tongli Ancient Town's beauty and charm on this delightful day tour. Walk around the Retreat and Reflection Garden,...
Save 7%Private Suzhou in One Day with Grand Canal Cruise2 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Capture highlights of the ancient cultured city of Suzhou on this 8-hour private day tour. Cruise the Grand Canal, see the hi...
- Events & Festivals in Wujiang
- Events & Festivals in Wuxi
- Events & Festivals in Kunshan
- Events & Festivals in Taicang
- Events & Festivals in Zhangjiagang
- Events & Festivals in Jiaxing