Liu Lingering Garden Or Liu YuanCurrently Closed
- Address: 338 LiuYuan Road, Gusu, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 512-65337903
- Ticket Price: 45 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Unesco Site
Spread over 23,300 Square metres of area, this was originally a classical private garden and is one of the four most famous gardens in Suzhou. Built in classic Qing style, it is famous for its delicate beauty, magnificent halls and admirable structures.
It has a history of 400 years and needless to say is a UNESCO world heritage sight.
Divided into four parts; Promising structures, stunning natural landscapes, ancestral temples and corridors enhance the beauty of this huge garden. A must-visit on the trip to Suzhou!
Liu Lingering Garden Or Liu Yuan Travel Tips
- Includes a lot of walking; wear comfortable shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Liu Lingering Garden Or Liu Yuan
- Tickets for January, February, March, June, November and December: CNY 45.
- Ticket for April, May, July, August, September and October: CNY 55.
How to Reach Liu Lingering Garden Or Liu Yuan
- Bus no. 34, 44, 45, 85, 161, 311, 406, 933, 949, or Tourism Bus No. 1
- Shijia Lingering Garden
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Suzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Suzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
53.29% of people who visit Suzhou include Liu Lingering Garden Or Liu Yuan in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
58.46% of people start their Liu Lingering Garden Or Liu Yuan visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Liu Lingering Garden Or Liu Yuan
91.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Liu Lingering Garden Or Liu Yuan