Panmen Scenic AreaCurrently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: No.1 East Street, Canglang District, Suzhou215002, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: 512-65260004
- Ticket Price: 40 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bridge, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Boating, Games
A historic site clubbed with fantastic verdant panorama is what makes the Panmen scenic area a top-rated tourist destination of China.
Attractions within the scenic area:
- Ruigung Pagoda: Oldest Pagoda in Suzhou from the Three Kingdoms period.
- Panmen City Gate: The only well preserved water and land city gate
- Wumen Bridge: Highest ancient bridge in Suzhou, built in early 11th century.
These three attractions are known as the three fine sceneries of Panmen Scenic area. Other attractions are Premier Wu Zixu's Memorial Temple, Hall of Sirui, Double-Pavilion Corridor Bridge and Century Bell of Tang.
Admire the scenic spots and indulge into traditional Chinese activities like bell tolling, boating and acrobatics on your visit. If lucky, you may also witness a traditional Chinese wedding show.
Panmen Scenic Area Travel Tips
- The activities may have separate charges.
How to Reach Panmen Scenic Area
- Bus no. 70, 39, 47, 305, 935, 949, or tourism bus no. 2 and 5
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Suzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Suzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.8% of people who visit Suzhou include Panmen Scenic Area in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
70.97% of people start their Panmen Scenic Area visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Panmen Scenic Area
87.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Panmen Scenic Area