Pingjiang RoadCurrently Open
- Address: Pingjiang District, Suzhou,China Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Off Road, River, Educational Site, Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids, Architecture , Nature
Paralleling the Pingjian River, Pingjiang road stretches for 1606 metres. Lined with typical houses of ancient Suzhou, this street has a phenomenal architecture. White walls and black tiles represent the simple but elegant way of Chinese architectural homes. The old town still retains the culture of Song Dynasty and boasts a history of 800 years.
Bookshops, Local opera theatres, Pingtang museum and Kunqu Opera museum are some prime attractions you can visit. Walk on the street, observe the little boats on the Grand Canal as you are entertained by the locals you sing merrily on their way to work!
Pingjiang Road Travel Tips
- Many small roadside eateries adorn the street serving delectable local Chinese cuisine.
How to Reach Pingjiang Road
- Bus No. 68, 112, 114, 307, 60, 9, 900, 2, or No.800
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Suzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Suzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pingjiang Road Address: Pingjiang District, Suzhou,China
- Pingjiang Road Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Pingjiang Road(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pingjiang Road: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
79.22% of people who visit Suzhou include Pingjiang Road in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
32.71% of people start their Pingjiang Road visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pingjiang Road
49.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pingjiang Road
People normally club together Lion Grove Garden Or Shi Zi Lin and Couple's Retreat Garden Or Ou Yuan while planning their visit to Pingjiang Road.