Tiger HillCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Jinchang District, Suzhou 215008, China
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 512-65323488
- Ticket Price: 60 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Educational Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Hill
Tiger Hill - Review
Also known as Surging sea hill, this large hillock covers an enormous area of 14100 square metres and is 36 metres in height. A bounty of historical sites that can be dated back to 2500 years, this is an example of ‘big treats coming in small package’.
- The tomb of King He Lu: After the burial of this king in 496 BC, a white tiger came and sat upon his grave hence the name Tiger hill.
- Tiger hill Pagoda: oldest Pagoda in Suzhou’s vicinity. Known for its distinct leaning structure; this seven-storey octahedron was built during the early Tang period. It is 48 metres high (158 feet) and for the past four hundred years has leant 359' to the northwest.
- Sword Testing Stone and Sword Pool
- Lu Yu Well
- Wanjing Villa
- Leaning pagoda, outstanding structures, waterfalls and natural beauty make this Tiger Hill an enthralling site to visit.
Tiger Hill Information
- Includes a lot of walking; wear comfortable shoes.
Tiger Hill Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices for January, February, March, June, November and December: CNY 60.
- Ticket prices for April, May, July, August, September and October: CNY 80.
How To reach Tiger Hill by Public Transport
- Bus no. 32 or express line 3
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Suzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Suzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tiger Hill
95% of people who visit Suzhou include Tiger Hill in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
57.6% of people start their Tiger Hill visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tiger Hill
92.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tiger Hill
Tiger Hill Sightseeing Tours
Tiger Hill Culture & Theme Based Tours
Tiger Hill Cruises
Tiger Hill Map
Tiger Hill Trips
1 View8 Days 7 Nights8 Day Trip to Gangtok, Lachung, Darjeeling, Lachen from IndoreBy: Guest UserCity: Gangtok, Lachen, Lachung, Darjeeling
Tiger Hill, Suzhou Reviews
All QuestionsTiger hill
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto