Tiger Hill, Suzhou
About Tiger Hill, Suzhou
Tiger Hill, Suzhou - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Jinchang District, Suzhou 215008, China
Ticket Price: 60 CNY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 3K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Educational Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Hill
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Also known as Surging sea hill, this large hillock covers an enormous area of 14100 square metres and is 36 metres in height. A bounty of historical sites that can be dated back to 2500 years, this is an example of ‘big treats coming in small package’.
- The tomb of King He Lu: After the burial of this king in 496 BC, a white tiger came and sat upon his grave hence the name Tiger hill.
- Tiger hill Pagoda: oldest Pagoda in Suzhou’s vicinity. Known for its distinct leaning structure; this seven-storey octahedron was built during the early Tang period. It is 48 metres high (158 feet) and for the past four hundred years has leant 359' to the northwest.
- Sword Testing Stone and Sword Pool
- Lu Yu Well
- Wanjing Villa
- Leaning pagoda, outstanding structures, waterfalls and natural beauty make this Tiger Hill an enthralling site to visit.
Tiger Hill Information
- Includes a lot of walking; wear comfortable shoes.
Tiger Hill Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices for January, February, March, June, November and December: CNY 60.
- Ticket prices for April, May, July, August, September and October: CNY 80.
How To reach Tiger Hill by Public Transport
- Bus no. 32 or express line 3
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Suzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Suzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tiger Hill, Suzhou Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Suzhou Hi-tech Zone Hengtang Sub-district Office
- Momi Cafe
- Shishan Road
- Suzhou Tourism Culture Promotion Association
- Suzhou Railway Station （south Exit）
- Bus 1st Road New Village
- Hanting Express Hotel Suzhou Railway Station South Square
- The Lingering Garden
- Wengxincun Former Residence
- Suzhou Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Suzhou
- What to See in 48 Hours in Suzhou
- What to See in 72 Hours in Suzhou
- How to Spend 5 Days in Suzhou
- How to Spend 6 Days in Suzhou
- How to Spend 7 Days in Suzhou