Also known as Surging sea hill, this large hillock covers an enormous area of 14100 square metres and is 36 metres in height. A bounty of historical sites that can be dated back to 2500 years, this is an example of ‘big treats coming in small package’.
- The tomb of King He Lu: After the burial of this king in 496 BC, a white tiger came and sat upon his grave hence the name Tiger hill.
- Tiger hill Pagoda: oldest Pagoda in Suzhou’s vicinity. Known for its distinct leaning structure; this seven-storey octahedron was built during the early Tang period. It is 48 metres high (158 feet) and for the past four hundred years has leant 359' to the northwest.
- Sword Testing Stone and Sword Pool
- Lu Yu Well
- Wanjing Villa
- Leaning pagoda, outstanding structures, waterfalls and natural beauty make this Tiger Hill an enthralling site to visit.
Tiger Hill Travel Tips
- Includes a lot of walking; wear comfortable shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tiger Hill
- Ticket prices for January, February, March, June, November and December: CNY 60.
- Ticket prices for April, May, July, August, September and October: CNY 80.
How to Reach Tiger Hill
- Bus no. 32 or express line 3
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Suzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Suzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.53% of people who visit Suzhou include Tiger Hill in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
55.71% of people start their Tiger Hill visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tiger Hill
92.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tiger Hill