Tiger Hill, Suzhou
Tiger Hill - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Jinchang District, Suzhou 215008, China
Ticket Price: 60 CNY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 3K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Educational Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Hill
Try it yourself, create an itinerary online
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Tiger Hill, Suzhou
Also known as Surging sea hill, this large hillock covers an enormous area of 14100 square metres and is 36 metres in height. A bounty of historical sites that can be dated back to 2500 years, this is an example of ‘big treats coming in small package’.
- The tomb of King He Lu: After the burial of this king in 496 BC, a white tiger came and sat upon his grave hence the name Tiger hill.
- Tiger hill Pagoda: oldest Pagoda in Suzhou’s vicinity. Known for its distinct leaning structure; this seven-storey octahedron was built during the early Tang period. It is 48 metres high (158 feet) and for the past four hundred years has leant 359' to the northwest.
- Sword Testing Stone and Sword Pool
- Lu Yu Well
- Wanjing Villa
- Leaning pagoda, outstanding structures, waterfalls and natural beauty make this Tiger Hill an enthralling site to visit.
Tiger Hill Information
- Includes a lot of walking; wear comfortable shoes.
Tiger Hill Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices for January, February, March, June, November and December: CNY 60.
- Ticket prices for April, May, July, August, September and October: CNY 80.
How To reach Tiger Hill by Public Transport
- Bus no. 32 or express line 3
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Suzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Suzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tiger Hill, Suzhou Reviews
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Suzhou
- ShaZhou Lu BuXingJie
- Su Zhou Shi Liu Yuan You Er Yuan
- Liuyuan Residential District
- Mingtown Suzhou International Youth Hostel
- Su Zhou Si Chou Bo Wu Guan
- Suzhou China Flower Botanical Garden
- Wuyue Ancient Town Mudu （east Gate）
- Momo Cafe
- Suzhou Hi-tech Zone Hengtang Sub-district Office