Sv. Filip i Jakov (literally, Saints Phillip and Jacob) is a municipality in Croatia in Zadar County. It has a total population of 4,606, in the following settlements:
* Donje Raštane, population 499
* Gornje Raštane, population 456
* Sikovo, population 374
* Sveti Filip i Jakov, population 1,667
* Sveti Petar na Moru, population 403
* Turanj, population 1,207 At the time of the 2011 census, 98% of the inhabitants were Croats. The municipality's Church of Saint Roch (Croatian: Crkva svetog Roka) is classified by the Croatian government as a tourist locality. Wikipedia
Sveti Filip I Jakov in Croatia offers a unique experience to travellers. When planning a trip to Sveti Filip I Jakov, make sure you visit its near-by prime city of Split. Split is bestowed with interesting set of attractions like Diocletian's Palace, Cathedral And Bell Tower Of St. Domnius, Museum Of Croatian Archaeological Monuments. Most online packages to this city are of 1-2 days.
Get, set and plan a journey with this amazing travel planner for Sveti Filip I Jakov that shall leave you with plenty of memories at the end of your trip.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Sveti Filip I Jakov and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!