Swindon Village is both a village and a suburb in the spa town of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England. It is located northwest of Arle. Features of Swindon Village include:
* A large park and playing field. This includes several football pitches, a cricket pitch and two pavilions.
* St. Lawrence's Church, which is located in the centre of the village. This dates from the 12th Century. Its bell tower has six unequally sized walls.
* The Village Hall. This features a large hall with a performance stage, several side rooms and a licensed bar. The bar is typically open for village residents on Friday nights and used for private functions on other nights.
* Swindon Village Primary School.
* Seasons Business and Leisure Complex (previously the Zurich Financial Services sports and social club and originally the Eagle Star Sports and Social Club), and used for training by Cheltenham Town Football Club. The Swindon parish had a population of 1,778 according to the 2011 census. Wikipedia
Find the best activities, restaurants and things to do in Swindon Village, United Kingdom. Explore Swindon Village travel guide before you plan your trip here. After your splendid visit to Swindon Village, you can proceed to an important near-by city of London. London, is a worth visiting city owing to its prime attractions like The London Eye, British Museum, Tower Of London. A vacation to Swindon Village can typically be of 1-2 days. Immerse in the spirit of the city and you'll not miss your home.
Yes,it is that simple really! Enjoy your trip! Keep travelling!
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Swindon Village and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!