Chinese Garden Of Friendship1767 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Pier St, Darling Harbour NSW 2000, Australia, Sydney
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-292408888
- Ticket Price: 6 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
The Chinese Garden of Friendship is an exotic tourist destination in Sydney. It is a garden designed in accordance with the design of the private gardens of China thate were prevalent during the Ming Dynasty. It is situated in the Darling Harbour of Sydney. The name of the garden refers to the establishment of the bonds of friendship between Australia and China during the 20th century.
The Chinese Garden is a great place to see the the typical characteristics, principles and the traditions of Chinese culture and native gardening. Being spread over a vast area and designed into numerous sections, the garden consists of the famous Dragon Wall, which signifies the friendship between the New South Wales and Guangzhou. The other prime features are the Water Pavilion of Lotus Fragrance and the Twin Pavilion.
Chinese Garden Of Friendship Travel Tips
- The Tea House of the Chinese Garden offers traditional Chinese Tea along with other refreshments. The cost of this is included in the ticket price.
- You can also feed the Koi fish. Be sure to check this attraction out.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chinese Garden Of Friendship
- Child: $3 (under 12 years)
- Family: $15 (two adults and two children)
- Concession: $3(Australian pensioners and students only)
- Senior: $4.50 (Australian seniors only)
Chinese Garden Of Friendship Hours
- 9.30am – 5pm (April – September)
- 9.30am - 5.30pm (October – March)
How to Reach Chinese Garden Of Friendship
- Ferry- Alight at King Street Wharf or Prymont Bay Wharf
- Bus- alight at Market, Park, Druitt, Bathurst or Liverpool streets
- Arras Restaurant
- Chinese Noodle Restaurant
- Adria Rybar & Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.58% of people who visit Sydney include Chinese Garden Of Friendship in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
45.53% of people start their Chinese Garden Of Friendship visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chinese Garden Of Friendship
53.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chinese Garden Of Friendship