Darling Harbour3854 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-292408500
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Street Market, Family And Kids, Harbour
Darling Harbour is the largest amusement and tourism center of Sydney, situated in the western boundary of Sydney. The harbour houses a huge resource of ultramodern facilities and is a popular destination for numerous recreation activities. Its foremost attraction is the preservation and display of the M9 Laser Skirmish and the first Australian Jet Flight Simulator. Besides, the Darling Harbour has the large and facilitated Harbourside Shopping Centre, which includes the vastly popular Kingpin Bowling Alley.
The next amusement complex includes the Sydney Entertainment Centre, the varieties exhibited in Paddy’s Markets and the most visited Australian National Maritime Museum. Furthermore, the complex also houses the large exhibit of the Sydney Wildlife World and the Powerhouse Museum.
It is the largest tourism center in sydney and is popular place for crowd to enjoy and spend some time great time. Although, the place does not have any specific Darling Harbour Ticket Prices, the other recreational activities in the parks may need Darling Harbour Tickets to enjoy. The Tickets for Darling Harbour may vary so, it is better to check its website before visits. It is also home to numerous festivals which are well recommended to join at least once.
Darling Harbour Travel Tips
- The Darling Harbour is also famous because of its housing the biggest movie screen of the world- the LG IMAX theatre.
- The Darling harbour is located on the edge of the Sydney Business district and is hence very easily accessible by all kinds of public transport.
- There are many events like the Hoopla festival, the Santa Fest and the darling harbour fiesta that take place in this area. Be sure to check them out if you will be going at the appropriate time.
How to Reach Darling Harbour
- Ferry- Alight at King Street Wharf or Prymont Bay Wharf
- Bus- alight at Market, Park, Druitt, Bathurst or Liverpool streets.
- Bayside Lounge
- Bistro 80
- Blackbird Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.42% of people who visit Sydney include Darling Harbour in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
35.06% of people start their Darling Harbour visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Darling Harbour
58.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Darling Harbour