Events and Festivals in Sydney
- Sydney Cellar Door: You can take part in the Sydney Cellar Door to taste some great wine, cheese and some quality musical entertainment. A perfect event to hangout with your friends.
- Sydney Harbour Regatta: Around 300 Yachts take part in the Sydney Harbour Regatta which takes place in March every year.
- Crave International Food Festival: For all the foodies October is the month in which you can get to taste some awesome food at the Crave International food festival.
- New Year's Eve along Sydney Harbour: One of the best place to celebrate the New year eve with world class fireworks at display and other entertainments lined up.
- Sydney Festival: This is a major arts festival, the festival lasts for three weeks in January every year ever since it started in 1977. The festival features classical and contemporary music, drama, visual arts and dance. It attracts up to 500 000 visitors.
- There are plenty of festivals and events to see and experience in Sydney.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Sydney
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Sydney
Save 4%Sydney Attraction Pass Including Taronga Zoo, Sydney Opera House, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium470 Reviews
Duration: 90 DaysBook Now
Save 7%Sydney Opera House Official Guided Walking Tour850 Reviews
Duration: 1 HrBook Now
Save 8%Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney with River Cruise421 Reviews
Duration: 11 HrsBook Now
Save 8%All Inclusive Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip from Sydney398 Reviews
Duration: 1 DayBook Now