Featherdale Wildlife ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 217 Kildare Rd, Doonside NSW 2767, Australia, Sydney
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-296221644
- Ticket Price: 30 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Visiting Featherdale Wildlife Park is a nice idea to explore one of Australia's most comprehensive collections of native wildlife. Inside this park, you can indulge in interactions with animals for example: you can cuddle up to a Koala, hand feed Kangaroos and Wallabies. Visiting this park would mean a lot of walking though. You will have to take a walk on the wild side but it would be a pure pleasure as you would be able to meet over 1,700 animals from more than 280 different species.
Features of this park include face-to-face encounters with:
- Forms of wildlife including Wallabies, Emus
- an amazingly diverse range of birds
- 40 species of reptiles in the Reptilian Pavilion
- There would be unexpected highlights such as Bettongs, Little Penguins, Wombats,
- a 4.5 metre Saltwater Crocodile
- 30 species of endangered or vulnerable animals including Bilbies.
A visit to this park would mean a lot of fun time with animals.
Entrance Ticket Details For Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Children(3-15 yrs): $16.00
- Students: $23.00
- Seniors: $20.50
How to Reach Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Bus Stand 9: Bus no.725
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sydney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sydney and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.97% of people who visit Sydney include Featherdale Wildlife Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
46.11% of people start their Featherdale Wildlife Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Featherdale Wildlife Park
90.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Featherdale Wildlife Park